Player Sponsorship 2019 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship

Did you post the list in the mods board?

Yep :)

rfctiger74

C9LmvxqkjcG-UE9iESvQud3oAc18XKKnnVR1EfFlvt4FLDnIMWOkbwBsCE22VuuVKXjnpBufnGev1B4ZPWldghLsORTQMY_TlMa7YA=w500-h251-nc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So today I received the certificates of sponsorship in the mail. Also letters thanking us for our sponsorship and outlining events which are coming up.

As per previous years there will be names pulled out of a hat for the opportunity to attend the events and other such prizes.

We will get this organized over the next few weeks.

Please see below the certificates and letters

35c989ae5af0481dbe297c103b189e30.jpg

003a27d2090fa15ce4f358ac4a1bc32c.jpg

5dba1f62cab1ade48c7839f196399d6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remember when we all felt good about sponsoring fringe player Kamydn McIntosh and perennial journeyman Bachar Houli. Next minute - two premiership players (almost one Norm Smith).
Hopefully it with be the same with young Mr English.

Badges should have arrived. If you have a pain in the chest its cause Chief pinned you too hard :thumbsu:

Thanks for posting balmainforever

Saves me the hassle

So im just about to generate the first 'wheel spin' for the opportunity to attend the Player Sponsor Lawn Bowls event to be held on Tuesday April 30th as per the details above. If your name comes up i will be in contact with you via PM to see if you can attend and will announce all the winners once i have confirmation of their ability to attend.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers

Wacky

Thanks for posting balmainforever

Saves me the hassle

So im just about to generate the first 'wheel spin' for the opportunity to attend the Player Sponsor Lawn Bowls event to be held on Tuesday April 30th as per the details above. If your name comes up i will be in contact with you via PM to see if you can attend and will announce all the winners once i have confirmation of their ability to attend.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers

Wacky
If I don’t win I would like to request a redraw

Hopefully Wacky Tiger doesn't mind me doing this as it is his baby, but I'll announce the winners for the Lawn Bowls function coming up next Tuesday.

Congratulations to captain blood 17 rfctiger74 and myself (fyi I was 9th reserve, a fair few who were drawn before I was couldn't make it)

Looking forward to this!

I'll try get some audio grabs with the BF crew during the night.

Hopefully Wacky Tiger doesn't mind me doing this as it is his baby, but I'll announce the winners for the Lawn Bowls function coming up next Tuesday.

Congratulations to captain blood 17 rfctiger74 and myself (fyi I was 9th reserve, a fair few who were drawn before I was couldn't make it)

Looking forward to this!

I'll try get some audio grabs with the BF crew during the night.

See you there.

Haere Ra

I didn't take any photos or audio believe it or not, but here is my take on the night:

- Very well run by the club in terms of getting everyone organised.

-Met up with captain blood 17 before the bowling kicked off and had a good chat about footy and life in general, ripper bloke.

-Players come out and went to their assigned green, sponsors followed.

I was paired with Luke English, he is a fantastic kid with a great background. We talked about the lead up to the draft, how quickly he had to move once the draft was over, AFL Fantasy and footy tipping comps, video games, and other interests outside of football and he is really genuine and down to earth. Whoever is lucky enough to meet up with him at the next function will enjoy speaking with him.

On our green we also had Broad, Aarts and Jack Ross. Broad is a lot taller than I expected, but was a real leader and getting everyone involved.

Luke and I didn't go too well in the lawn bowls part but I redeemed myself later on when I went and joined captain blood 17 in his group with Vlastuin and McIntosh. CB threw down the challenge to me in a bowl off.

I won the first leg, he won the 2nd leg and then he decided to up the ante by going opposite hand. That was my time to shine as I landed the ball right next to the jack ha ha.

We caught up with rfctiger74 and had a good chat while the Lawn Bowl final was taking place, and as we were leaving we stopped and had a chat with KiwiTiger who which was great! I gave him the pat on the back he deserves for his Jack Ross call early in the pre season.

Overall a really good night and a huge thanks to the club and Wacky Tiger for getting it all organised.

I didn't take any photos or audio believe it or not, but here is my take on the night:

- Very well run by the club in terms of getting everyone organised.

-Met up with captain blood 17 before the bowling kicked off and had a good chat about footy and life in general, ripper bloke.

-Players come out and went to their assigned green, sponsors followed.

I was paired with Luke English, he is a fantastic kid with a great background. We talked about the lead up to the draft, how quickly he had to move once the draft was over, AFL Fantasy and footy tipping comps, video games, and other interests outside of football and he is really genuine and down to earth. Whoever is lucky enough to meet up with him at the next function will enjoy speaking with him.

On our green we also had Broad, Aarts and Jack Ross. Broad is a lot taller than I expected, but was a real leader and getting everyone involved.

Luke and I didn't go too well in the lawn bowls part but I redeemed myself later on when I went and joined captain blood 17 in his group with Vlastuin and McIntosh. CB threw down the challenge to me in a bowl off.

I won the first leg, he won the 2nd leg and then he decided to up the ante by going opposite hand. That was my time to shine as I landed the ball right next to the jack ha ha.

We caught up with rfctiger74 and had a good chat while the Lawn Bowl final was taking place, and as we were leaving we stopped and had a chat with KiwiTiger who which was great! I gave him the pat on the back he deserves for his Jack Ross call early in the pre season.

Overall a really good night and a huge thanks to the club and Wacky Tiger for getting it all organised.
Great to hear you enjoyed yourself Michaels. I had wondered how strict the club might be on photos and audio and whatnot but that's understandable.

Im not surprised Luke English is a cracking kid. Everything ive read on him suggests hes exactly that.

1) Seriously, who is this Luke English?
2) CB being a ripper bloke?
3) Did you ask **** McGee about the photo?

Back