(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waspy79

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 14, 2008
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Arsenal
Who has had the better season for us - Rozee or Duursma?

Walsh will be a deserving winner, but either of these guys would be worthy runners-up.

I really liked what I saw of Sydney Stack too.

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
Walsh is winning, that's a foregone conclusion. If the judges have any sense Rozee will be at least second with every one of them, but if that ******* Ling is still on the panel he'll probably struggle to get a vote ahead of Sydney Stack and Gryan Miers.

Duurs will get a few votes but there's a lot of competition, it's a very very strong field this year. There's probably 6 or 7 guys this year who had better debut seasons this year than past winners like Callum Mills, Lewis Taylor or Danyle Pearce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tribey

5 Wins In-A-Row Certificate Recipients '13/'14/'18
Mar 9, 2003
Queen St & Peter Rd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
NUFC, YES.
Walsh is winning, that's a foregone conclusion. If the judges have any sense Rozee will be at least second with every one of them, but if that ******* Ling is still on the panel he'll probably struggle to get a vote ahead of Sydney Stack and Gryan Miers.

Duurs will get a few votes but there's a lot of competition, it's a very very strong field this year. There's probably 6 or 7 guys this year who had better debut seasons this year than past winners like Callum Mills, Lewis Taylor or Danyle Pearce.
The pair of taters from the AFL website who have Rozee finishing 5th tho

tribey

5 Wins In-A-Row Certificate Recipients '13/'14/'18
Mar 9, 2003
Queen St & Peter Rd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
NUFC, YES.
Tredders will give the X a vote surely
Remember the lashing he received for putting extra weight on SPP, Curnow and Hipwood over McGrath and Burton for actually playing proper midfield and key position?

McGrath clearly proving him wrong so far, hey...

Marmozet

Premium Gold
Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I still don't understand how Lewis Taylor beat Marcus Bontempeli for it though.

EskimoPAFC

Club Legend
Dec 17, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I honestly just don’t put much stock in this, AA, the Brownlow even the Norm Smith medal etc at all.

BnF’s, AFLCA POTY, and premiership medals.
Meh I don't put much stock in the AFLCA POTY...

Can't a coach *cough* Chris Scott *cough* who heavily favours a player just keep putting that player high in their votes so they win?

Top Bottom