Game Day 2019 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope Xavier polls a few votes because he was very good this year. I was going to say Xcellent but thought yeah, nah ;)

The arrow drew some national attention so that might help :thumbsu:

Walsh is winning, that's a foregone conclusion. If the judges have any sense Rozee will be at least second with every one of them, but if that ******* Ling is still on the panel he'll probably struggle to get a vote ahead of Sydney Stack and Gryan Miers.

Duurs will get a few votes but there's a lot of competition, it's a very very strong field this year. There's probably 6 or 7 guys this year who had better debut seasons this year than past winners like Callum Mills, Lewis Taylor or Danyle Pearce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh is winning, that's a foregone conclusion. If the judges have any sense Rozee will be at least second with every one of them, but if that ******* Ling is still on the panel he'll probably struggle to get a vote ahead of Sydney Stack and Gryan Miers.

Duurs will get a few votes but there's a lot of competition, it's a very very strong field this year. There's probably 6 or 7 guys this year who had better debut seasons this year than past winners like Callum Mills, Lewis Taylor or Danyle Pearce.

The pair of taters from the AFL website who have Rozee finishing 5th tho

Surely both in the top 10
That means someone, maybe 2 of the 10 on the panel have to give Duursma 1 vote, in their 5-4-3-2-1 votes. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't poll a vote.

Tredders will give the X a vote surely

Remember the lashing he received for putting extra weight on SPP, Curnow and Hipwood over McGrath and Burton for actually playing proper midfield and key position?

McGrath clearly proving him wrong so far, hey...

I still don't understand how Lewis Taylor beat Marcus Bontempeli for it though.

I honestly just don’t put much stock in this, AA, the Brownlow even the Norm Smith medal etc at all.

BnF’s, AFLCA POTY, and premiership medals.

Meh I don't put much stock in the AFLCA POTY...

Can't a coach *cough* Chris Scott *cough* who heavily favours a player just keep putting that player high in their votes so they win?

Meh I don't put much stock in the AFLCA POTY...

Can't a coach *cough* Chris Scott *cough* who heavily favours a player just keep putting that player high in their votes so they win?
Yeah but wouldn’t nearly every coach do that?

Yeah but wouldn’t nearly every coach do that?

I think some coaches are less silly than others, but even if you are right, that makes it even worse, not better

On another note: Gotta be happy with Connor's votes over the first four judges = 4, 4, 4, 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back