Game Day 2019 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

People losing their minds that Darcy only gave Walsh 4 votes. Meanwhile Chris Johnson dishing out 1 to Rozee.

tumblr_nrhxvmLE7u1r745vdo4_540.gif

An obviously impressive showing by Rozee. He and Walsh seriously distorted the spread of votes to the extent if it weren't for Chris Johnson's bloc voting for 3-5 was a waste.
??? Just about every year there is a dominate first and second best player. Some years first and second share 5's and 4's.

Cant remember a year when we had 3 or 4 players splitting the 5,4 and 3 votes equally.

Lol what an absolute nuffy Chris Johnson is. Liam Baker's mum wouldn't think Liam Baker is a better footballer than Rozee. I'm honestly more annoyed about Baker being so high than I am about Rozee being so low.

Chris Johnson thought he could make himself infamously relevant by only giving Rozee a 1.

Luke Darcy said “Hold my beer” and overshadowed him by giving Walsh a 4.

??? Just about every year there is a dominate dominant first and second best player. Some years first and second share 5's and 4's.

Cant remember a year when we had 3 or 4 players splitting the 5,4 and 3 votes equally.
So why do you quote me to say this?

Lol what an absolute nuffy Chris Johnson is. Liam Baker's mum wouldn't think Liam Baker is a better footballer than Rozee. I'm honestly more annoyed about Baker being so high than I am about Rozee being so low.

Filed alongside:

E3F0824E-8C5E-45CE-BF12-77EF5B5CE439.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why do you quote me to say this?
Because there is no distortion it's a normal situation. it's not like the Brownlow medal where 5 to 8 votes might separate the top 10 vote getters. .

Every year the winner averages 4.7 to 5.0 votes per panel member, 2nd place about 3.7 to 4.1, and 3rd 2.7 to 3.1 range. Sometimes 4th highest dominates the 2 votes by panel sometimes there is a big spread. This year's spread of votes is normal.

Hmmm... just saw Rozee and Walsh standing side by side. Surprisingly, looked like Conner has him covered height wise.

Wouldn't have thought that at all.

Liam Baker was omitted for the middle part of the season in a team decimated by injury, played just 16 games at 16 possessions a click and kicked precisely 0 goals in the last 9 games of the season as a mid/fwd.

How the * does he get voted about Connor Rozee. Chris Johnson has just achieved Cameron Ling levels of selection *******tery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back