Discussion 2019 Rookies

GRUFFY

All Australian
Dec 15, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
DRINKING CLUB OF AUSTRALIA MATE
Well done on those who originally chose Miers, who at one stage was a profit of around 250k and ave 70+.
Not bad for a F7 pick, if you kept him at F7, even better. Ahead of the game.
I went for
Burgess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hai_Newman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 17, 2017
Puppies are scary.
AFL Club
West Coast
Well done on those who originally chose Miers, who at one stage was a profit of around 250k and ave 70+.
Not bad for a F7 pick, if you kept him at F7, even better. Ahead of the game.
I went for
Burgess.
I liked Miers over the rest of the picks, a gut call I should of made...oh well can't get them all.

DaveyBoy123

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo
10 weeks ago would have been nice. Too little trades now and don't need the cash gen
Many of us with Danger & Daniel might not need the cash gen, but may need his points.

And at $102k with a ton in play for a couple of weeks & the Suns to come, I'm not convinced he can't make enough to eventually trade out. It's probably wishful thinking and agree that it probably comes down to how many trades you have left.

stevebbb

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Fluminense; Blue Jays
What is Chols job security like?
Playing the 2nd ruck/fwd role that Balta has been playing most of the year. Going to assume he's overtaken Balta. Even if Nank comes back, he'll probably stick around because Soldo is a 1st ruck or nothing

Then again you would think Balta gets another chance, so who knows. Short term JS seems good though

pincrusher

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 14, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Playing the 2nd ruck/fwd role that Balta has been playing most of the year. Going to assume he's overtaken Balta. Even if Nank comes back, he'll probably stick around because Soldo is a 1st ruck or nothing

Then again you would think Balta gets another chance, so who knows. Short term JS seems good though
Balta wasn't named in the best in the VFL team on the weekend. Neither was Naish unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thuggee_Cult

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2011
Yarraville
AFL Club
Sydney
Knoll is Sydney’s last ruck standing. $102k.
Naismith still out indefinitely and Darcy Cameron 2 weeks away, it's now or never you would think.

Bellchambers getting injured makes things interesting in terms of match ups though, do the Bombers bring in Clarke or roll with McKernan? Swans might go for Aliir with Reid pinch hitting and McCartin down back but F knows with Horsehole.

Spewing Chol isn't DPP fwd/ruck, he would have, pardon the pun, risen to the occasion and filled Gawns spot nicely.

Suns of Anarchy

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Suns of Anarchy , any chance that Burgo will get any more games this year?

I need those price rises from the 72 he scored in his last game.
I think you’ll see him back but it’s dependent on match ups down back. Collins has been put on ice for this year and won’t be back. Holman out indefinitely too.
Corbett kicked 6 in the NEAFL and is in front of him up forward.
If Riewoldt, Lynch & Chol are picked then Burgess is a show this week.

AFDogs

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm enjoying my James Rose selection a couple weeks back. Needed a playing F6 as R Young and R Gardiner are absolute ******** and he has pumped out some okay, respectable scores within the 50-60 range. It's all I've asked from him.

Sherman41

All Australian
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm enjoying my James Rose selection a couple weeks back. Needed a playing F6 as R Young and R Gardiner are absolute ******** and he has pumped out some okay, respectable scores within the 50-60 range. It's all I've asked from him.
Just remember that every Rose has its thorns.... haha

DaveyBoy123

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo

Benno_900

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
There is a bit of talk that Lachie Hosie might debut this week (102k fwd).

Wouldn't make much sense as he is coming off some average VFL form.

Top Bottom