2019 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Walsh in the best 3 players on the ground going by reports of our practice match/hit out with the Hawks which just finished.

Total ball magnet.

Setterfield also impressive playing down back.

Official stats wont mean match as players from both teams were heavily rotated and some only played a half or Qtr etc.

Sam Walsh in the best 3 players on the ground going by reports of our practice match/hit out with the Hawks which just finished.

Total ball magnet.

Official stats wont mean match as players from both teams were heavily rotated and some only played a half or Qtr etc.

Meh. Means sfa at this stage.

Meh. Means sfa at this stage.

Yeah i agree and no matter what happens now it will mean nothing if it is a positive result.

But if he only touched the ball 5 times all game and had 4 clangers watch the haters come out rejoicing the fact another club recruited a high spud.

Internet is a no win situation sometimes because all people want is negative agendas!

Total ball magnet.

I would hope someone did something without cripps there.

Yeah i agree and no matter what happens now it will mean nothing if it is a positive result.

But if he only touched the ball 5 times all game and had 4 clangers watch the haters come out rejoicing the fact another club recruited a high spud.

Internet is a no win situation sometimes because all people want is negative agendas!

This is the sc board. My point was it means nothing as to his scoring potential. Especially since it was a scratch match.

Went LDU, Dow and Brayshaw last year.

Basically wrecked my entire year, but I am still considering Walsh - new year, new rookies, same old mistakes.

Ive got Walsh currently. U cant go past that job security sometimes. And he will get tog I imagine unlike brayshaw. Just depends on his role.

LDU was inexplicable. Killed me also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive got Walsh currently. U cant go past that job security sometimes. And he will get tog I imagine unlike brayshaw. Just depends on his role.

LDU was inexplicable. Killed me also

Yeah LDU was a straight up spud.

The other 2 just never really got going, always getting 40-60s so never enough to outright drop them, but not enough to be of value.
I was always waiting for their big game, but never happened.

Total ball magnet.

The review on the afl site says Setterfield played entirely midfield?

The review on the afl site says Setterfield played entirely midfield?
Yeah he did and performed well.

Who knows if this strategy holds up for the season as practice matches in Feb are for experimenting!

Went LDU, Dow and Brayshaw last year.

Basically wrecked my entire year, but I am still considering Walsh - new year, new rookies, same old mistakes.
Brayshaw/Dow was passable. Pay extra for the JS, by the byes you could effectively cash them out for $180k-200k, which is what you hope to cash out on other rookies at least. They are just bench slow burners.

LDSpew on the other hand.

I kind of wish Walsh would chill a bit and stop showing off. Don't want every kent picking him.
Still doubt I will .....prefer to pay more for Miles or even Hanna's ....that mature body standing up week after week is valuable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back