2019 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in the same boat Steve B, really need a cheap M/F so I can move Gray around from M9-F7 when required. Games late in the round are more important to me for loopholing purposes than if that rookie ever plays a game. So for that reason I'm trading in Owies over Kyron.
I'm up for some Owies action...:rainbow:

oh my.gif

You just wanted a piece of the action... 🌈

View attachment 696327

Freddie-Mercury-Interesting-Facts-3.gif

I stuffed up majorly, I wanted to bring in Darcy Fort for Noah Balta but realised this morning that Bines was my R3 and the Eagles played last night, so I can't do that one.

I need to trade him to a rookie so I can bring in Seagull and the Budwah with my other two trades tonight which will 'complete' my team.
Blessing in disguise. Fort has zero JS and probably out next week when Ratugolea comes back.

If I didn't already have him I'd be bringing in this beast

View attachment 697098

I know we often bring in non-playing loopholes... But both Ryan & Jonathon have retired AB. Unless you can find them in a secret bonus screen for only $50,000.

;-) Yeah, I brought the Logie Award in this week as well.

My issue this week is do I go Young to a non-playing M/F loop to finance Walsh to Sloane, or do I go Burgess/Ainswerth to Hind. Saints supporters please feel free to let us know if we'll get another 3 weeks out of Hind. He won't be kicking 3 goals each week, that's for sure. But if he can make a decently quick $120k, he's probably worth bringing in,

My issue this week is do I go Young to a non-playing M/F loop to finance Walsh to Sloane, or do I go Burgess/Ainswerth to Hind. Saints supporters please feel free to let us know if we'll get another 3 weeks out of Hind. He won't be kicking 3 goals each week, that's for sure. But if he can make a decently quick $120k, he's probably worth bringing in,
Hind will last longer than Richardson, put it that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could see Chol getting Balta's spot for the rest of the year if he is named this week.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Thanks, but I need a MID/FWD rookie :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back