2019 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done on those who originally chose Miers, who at one stage was a profit of around 250k and ave 70+.
Not bad for a F7 pick, if you kept him at F7, even better. Ahead of the game.
I went for
Burgess.

Well done on those who originally chose Miers, who at one stage was a profit of around 250k and ave 70+.
Not bad for a F7 pick, if you kept him at F7, even better. Ahead of the game.
I went for
Burgess.
I liked Miers over the rest of the picks, a gut call I should of made...oh well can't get them all.

10 weeks ago would have been nice. Too little trades now and don't need the cash gen

Many of us with Danger & Daniel might not need the cash gen, but may need his points.

And at $102k with a ton in play for a couple of weeks & the Suns to come, I'm not convinced he can't make enough to eventually trade out. It's probably wishful thinking and agree that it probably comes down to how many trades you have left.

What is Chols job security like?
Playing the 2nd ruck/fwd role that Balta has been playing most of the year. Going to assume he's overtaken Balta. Even if Nank comes back, he'll probably stick around because Soldo is a 1st ruck or nothing

Then again you would think Balta gets another chance, so who knows. Short term JS seems good though

So do we have rookie defenders on the horizon?

giphy.gif

Playing the 2nd ruck/fwd role that Balta has been playing most of the year. Going to assume he's overtaken Balta. Even if Nank comes back, he'll probably stick around because Soldo is a 1st ruck or nothing

Then again you would think Balta gets another chance, so who knows. Short term JS seems good though
Balta wasn't named in the best in the VFL team on the weekend. Neither was Naish unfortunately.

Balta wasn't named in the best in the VFL team on the weekend. Neither was Naish unfortunately.

Balta may not be Chol's only competition; how long until Jack's back?

Lynch, Chol & Jack may be too tall for Dimma's taste.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knoll is Sydney’s last ruck standing. $102k.

Naismith still out indefinitely and Darcy Cameron 2 weeks away, it's now or never you would think.

Bellchambers getting injured makes things interesting in terms of match ups though, do the Bombers bring in Clarke or roll with McKernan? Swans might go for Aliir with Reid pinch hitting and McCartin down back but F knows with Horsehole.

Spewing Chol isn't DPP fwd/ruck, he would have, pardon the pun, risen to the occasion and filled Gawns spot nicely.

Suns of Anarchy , any chance that Burgo will get any more games this year?

I need those price rises from the 72 he scored in his last game.
I think you’ll see him back but it’s dependent on match ups down back. Collins has been put on ice for this year and won’t be back. Holman out indefinitely too.
Corbett kicked 6 in the NEAFL and is in front of him up forward.
If Riewoldt, Lynch & Chol are picked then Burgess is a show this week.

I'm enjoying my James Rose selection a couple weeks back. Needed a playing F6 as R Young and R Gardiner are absolute ******** and he has pumped out some okay, respectable scores within the 50-60 range. It's all I've asked from him.

I'm enjoying my James Rose selection a couple weeks back. Needed a playing F6 as R Young and R Gardiner are absolute ******** and he has pumped out some okay, respectable scores within the 50-60 range. It's all I've asked from him.

Just remember that every Rose has its thorns.... haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back