2019 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm duel fuel m/f. Interesting

Is this a way of telling us they're droping Hately
Daniels should go before Hately

Where dafaq is this Valente campaigner? Big wraps PS and has been sitting idle as my M11 all FN year. Meanwhile every other no name campaigner has debuted.

Based off last weeks effort, it’s quite good in the short term. Good by foot and rebound off defense but needs to show more as a 1v1 defender. That was the one area he got beat a few times. Bucks will want to give him some games to acclimatize at AFL level.
Will be interesting to see how he matches up against West Coasts small forwards.

Question is what happens once Howe and Langdon return? He may hold his spot (pending his form/development) and if guys like Greenwood/Aish underperform. I’d say he’s worth a punt on your D7/8 bench.

Just like any other rookie, we got no clue how they think internally. If we get our best defenders back from injury then I don't think he sticks around. But just like what happens every season, there's injuries almost every week and if youngsters perform they are given a chance.

Where dafaq is this Valente campaigner? Big wraps PS and has been sitting idle as my M11 all FN year. Meanwhile every other no name campaigner has debuted.

g5UDTla4l1mVwCHWDNxA6SJxN9rBRDTWUauWxjxREGgnUiJmbUvIEpJlRoSbEYHZm_A9-5aVg5vEWt8HwzCaD9G64PvFke-lc4dYu5fKTDqdaec=w480-h270-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Groin injuries possibly OP who knows. Only just played wafl ressies last week.

Any chance that Bewley is back this week after the hammering Freo copped?

Very unlikely. Be surprised if he comes back in the next month barring injuries or starring in the wafl

Is this Quaynor fella going to stick around? I don't particularly want to pay $150k for a defender rookie but need to trade Hore for one this week, and with all the carnage around, wouldn't mind some decent coverage.

A cheap MFer would be great. Playing a bonus, but otherwise will pick up one of the $102k non-playing ghosts. Any difference between Owies, Wicks, Hayden folks?
Hill m/f GWS debut this week. 117k. Was warmly welcomed into my team. For the only reason that he’s playing. Who knows for how long though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back