2019 Rookies

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Noah Answerth!...whats he worth?...fu** all if you ask me!

Getting Square...check it out!

Might not be a good SC scorer but most teams would love to have a lockdown/small defender of Answerth's quality on their list. One of the reasons for the Dees awful season has been our own gun small defender Neville Jetta missing much of the season.

Gethsemene

All Australian
Apr 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m guessing Patrick Naish is sitting gathering dust for the remainder of my season, but with Darcy Moore needing to go, who’s the cheap Mid/Fwd rook with the best JS, don’t care about $ potential, just JS.... Dunkley going to get a good run?

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
I’m guessing Patrick Naish is sitting gathering dust for the remainder of my season, but with Darcy Moore needing to go, who’s the cheap Mid/Fwd rook with the best JS, don’t care about $ potential, just JS.... Dunkley going to get a good run?

Ian Hill? Langdon out for a number of weeks, and Hill looked pretty good last week.

Hill

Langlands and Snelling debuting.

Was hoping Langlands wouldn't debut so he'd be a good starting rookie next year, was always gonna be playing this week after Richo got the axe.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Dont stress I had ROB and it made no difference in the end when Hore and Cogs f’ed us. Plus u were ranked ahead of me eitherway without him so obviously at least I didnt get much benefit from it.

I don't honestly know how I've managed to land into the top 1000 without Stack and ROB though. I guess I picked up Baker who was pretty good and not many had him but still...

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!

Nice little article on Noah Answerth.

Locked in best 22 player now, very handy bench cover, glad I still have him

Another mistake I made during the byes was getting rid of Answerth along with Smith.

Felt like the only reason I got rid of them was to get 18 players playing or more during those 3 weeks.

They would both be handy right about now..

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
I don't honestly know how I've managed to land into the top 1000 without Stack and ROB though. I guess I picked up Baker who was pretty good and not many had him but still...
Yeah missing out on Stack has been my biggest regret this season. Picked up Ross instead and he went down injured when Fyfe stepped on his foot.

Picked up ROB and he would have won the rookie MVP honours but most people had him stuck on the bench like myself.

Last week I had to choose between Curtis Taylor and Hill for my last rookie spot. Guess which I chose? Could not trust Cameron with GWS rookies again. That is going to come back to haunt me for the rest of the year in my chase for a top 100 ranking (ranked 140 at the moment)

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

I passed on Liam Baker when he was on the bubble in rd6 all because Drew tonned up in Rd5 and I though he would kick on and make a lot more cash. Scored 60's the next 3 games & made only 20k more before being dropped.

Last edited:
I passed on Liam Baker when he was on the bubble in rd6 all because Drew tonned up in Rd5 and I though he would kick on and make a lot more cash. Scored 60's the next 3 more games & made only 20k more before being dropped.
I also missed Baker, big regret. Got Stack at least

Phoenix_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
St Kilda
No Stack, no Rob, no Baker, no Grundy, no Dunkley, I’m still ranked 206th overall, don’t ask me how.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Any chance this Jake Stein character holds his spot? I've got 3 trades left, $16.5k in the bank, Naish and Gardner on the DEF bench.

giphy.gif

Back