Preview 2019 Round 1: Richmond v Carlton, MCG 7:20pm Thursday 21/3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally ,I would have rested Lynch at least one more week and blooded Balta as second forward .I don't want to see another Joe Daniher situation.

He’s right to go. They wouldn’t play him if he wasn’t right.

I’m impressed they included Balta.His versatility keeps Lynch out of any centre bounce rucking duties. Gives Nank a chop out and allows us to get the right number of minutes into Lynch

At this point it looks like a good selection IMO.

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Adelaide board, we wish you all the best for tomorrow night and hope that you absolutely smash Carlton into a fine paste, preferably in the most embarrassing way possible for them, so bad that Bolton cries on national TV, and SOS has an aneurysm.

Like this (you are the Incredible Hulk and Loki is Carlton)

hulksmash.gif

regards
deaneus

He’s right to go. They wouldn’t play him if he wasn’t right.

I’m impressed they included Balta.His versatility keeps Lynch out of any centre bounce rucking duties. Gives Nank a chop out and allows us to get the right number of minutes into Lynch

At this point it looks like a good selection IMO.
Im wrapped Balta is givien a go. Hope they allow him enough time to blossom.

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Adelaide board, we wish you all the best for tomorrow night and hope that you absolutely smash Carlton into a fine paste, preferably in the most embarrassing way possible for them, so bad that Bolton cries on national TV, and SOS has an aneurysm.

hulksmash.gif

regards
deaneus
Dat Balta in the centre square.
The poor fella is Cripps

Hi everyone,

hulksmash.gif

regards
deaneus
Do we really want to help Adelaide get pick 1?
Yeah ok, we do, it would be hilarious.

Tipping Nank BOG vs Andrew Phillips (who?)
Tbh honest this is the most concerning matchup in my eyes, not downplaying how strong your team looks in other areas. Too its just that Phillips hasn't shown himself capable. He's a decent tap ruckman who doesn't have the strength, nous, skill or endurance to go with big nank around the ground... That's if he doesn't get injured in the first quarter. Was hoping we'd go with Lobbe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone,

hulksmash.gif

regards
deaneus
this is towner on crouch

Cotch's wife Brooke mentioned earlier they had a little car accident tonight but are all okay

so late out:
Cotchin (still walking to the G)
I'll give Trent a lift in my Aussie POST van,
Express delivery

Mav Weller will do well I reckon.

He’s finally playing in a solid side. 120 games.

Hope he plays on Simpson and keeps him quiet and kicks a couple snags.

One things for sure he will go very hard!

Cannot wait for this.

This guy gets it

Mav is going to tag the living s**t out of Simpson. He tore us up last season.

No

On iPhone using
that would be some sort of effort given he plays defence full time now!
Where's Liam Stockers ,the man SOS sold the farm for? I heard he has a similar aerobic capacity to a 10 cigarette a day smoker.
Where's Liam Stockers ,the man SOS sold the farm for? I heard he has a similar aerobic capacity to a 10 cigarette a day smoker.

It's a big change to the sides structure.It's basically 2 more talls and 2 less smalls .I'm sure it will work and improve us, but it might take time, hopefully just one quarter.Balta looks a magnificent athlete, some might say a cross between Wayne Carey and Anthony Koutafudes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back