Game Day 2019 Round 1: Western Bulldogs vs Sydney Swans @ Marvel 7:25pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our seasons about to get underway, get excited.

Hopefully we start 2019 off with a big win and some encouraging individual performances :thumbsu:

Teams:
CA9AC5BF-B7FA-4E29-B9BA-9566D623175B.jpeg

Tip: Swans by 19 and Buddy to kick 6

Away teams have it so far. Let the run continue:)

We have a good record at Docklands as well. Getting excited.

Buddy - 5 score assists and 4 snags
Blakey - 2 goals including one with his first kick in AFL
BOG - George, just shading our sponsored player. Harry to dominate with run and wonderful disposal.
We break even in the clearances

Optimist in me says Bloods by 38, pessimist says 36.

Fix our forward entries and find targets on lead instead of bombing the ball on their heads and we will win this game comfortably and win more this year than we lose.

Bomb it in and snap the ball blindly ( like the last few seasons) and it will be a long night and a long season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the games this round are anything to go by, we will get nowhere if we go down the line nonstop. Gonna have to dare to take the game on tonight and if it doesn’t always come off, work our arses off to make up for it.

Yep. Thats where a lot of scoring opportunities came from.

I am sure Horse will be instructing run, run, run, centreing the ball where possible, taking the game on and eschewing stationing 10+ players inside D50.

I also know the numbers for next week's Powerball.

666 and the new hands in the back interpretations should suit Buddy to a tee. He'll be rusty af though.

Yep he is very good at it and it will benefit him massively I reckon.

Most of the frees he gives away has probably been for that rule.

Probably suit Menzel too.

McInerney must have been our travelling emergency! COR, Thurlow and Ronke played the NEAFL match today.

Strange.....

Not really. As I said earlier those three are more likely to come in future weeks and we need them ready to go.

Mcinerney has had a big load for a first year draftee

Great opportunity and reward for the lad.

What it does say is none of the 22 traveled in any doubt whatsoever.

Xavier Richards got his debut on the back of a similar situation where in his case someone got injured in the warmup and he made his unexpected debut as sub.

Not really. As I said earlier those three are more likely to come in future weeks and we need them ready to go.

Mcinerney has had a big load for a first year draftee

Great opportunity and reward for the lad.

What it does say is none of the 22 traveled in any doubt whatsoever.

Xavier Richards got his debut on the back of a similar thing where someone got injured in the warmup and he made his unexpected debut as sub.

And if an injury springs out of nowhere in the warm-ups, we then throw the 18 year old not-yet-ready in?

I know you try to find reason in things but I think we messed up here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back