Preview 2019 Round 18 - Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ MCG, Saturday July 20, 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you see his workrate last week running from backline to forward line repeatedly

sstack to play every position this week :)
Stack has been brilliant this year though last game I thought he looked a little tired
We have to remember he is a young gun kid and may need a rest before finals
I could be wrong would imagine the conditioning staff are all over this and will react appropriately just need him in mint condition cone finals

Shocked Kmac is dropped, hopefully he's just being rested but glad Graham is in.

Kmac listed in the VFL team though (which may not mean much)

B: 43. D. Eggmolesse-Smith, 38. N. Balta, 46. B. Miller

HB: 51. S. Morris, 42. R. Garthwaite, 45. P. Naish

C: 32. L. English, 22. J. Caddy, 33. K. Mcintosh

HF: 39. J. Aarts, 40. C. Coleman-Jones, 37. C. Menadue

F: 31. O. Markov, 21. J. Townsend, 16. M. Weller

R: 25. T. Nankervis, 26. R. Collier-Dawkins, 7. D. Butler

Int: 79. W. Coates, 78. D. Coffield, 61. J. Fletcher, 56. B. Grewar, 62. L. Nelson, 64. T. Silvestro, 55. L. Street, 60. C. Thompson

23P: 69. L. Diggins

In: J. Fletcher, C. Thompson, N. Balta, D. Eggmolesse-Smith, K. Mcintosh, L. Nelson,

T. Nankervis

Out: L. Baker, J. Higgins, J. Ballard

Surprised on KMac’s omission, but I suspect he’s being managed. No issues with selection. Caddy will come back in. We all know it. I would think -
Rioli to the wing.
Baker to HFF.
Sheds to HBF.
Jack G to be part of rotations.
Good team. Great depth.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

So considering that Graham was the carryover emergency last week and has come straight back in, it would seem that we've started resting players given the strength of our best 26-30.
I suggested this 2 weeks ago and was laughed at,, buts it's happening

Kamdyn was always in trouble. Was woeful against G Dubya. I hope he finds some form in the 2s. I'm not confident for him though. This side looks strong on paper and could steam into the finals (Nank in an exception).
Good luck Chronicles

Interesting. Not sure I agree with the selections but I'm glad to see they're willing to make the tough calls. In previous years we've been held back by always picking players in Dimma's 'best 22', regardless of form and circumstances. Remember when we rushed back Conca, Sheds, and Griffiths for finals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocked Kmac is dropped, hopefully he's just being rested but glad Graham is in.

Int: 79. W. Coates, 78. D. Coffield, 61. J. Fletcher, 56. B. Grewar, 62. L. Nelson, 64. T. Silvestro, 55. L. Street, 60. C. Thompson

In: J. Fletcher, C. Thompson, N. Balta, D. Eggmolesse-Smith, K. Mcintosh, L. Nelson,

T. Nankervis

The best thing about that side is T Nankervis in the ruck!!!

Surprised on KMac’s omission, but I suspect he’s being managed. No issues with selection. Caddy will come back in. We all know it. I would think -
Rioli to the wing.
Baker to HFF.
Sheds to HBF.
Jack G to be part of rotations.
Good team. Great depth.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
Do you reckon they want to trial Baker on a HBF like they did in the VFL? Maybe in a Caleb Daniel type role?

T. Nankervis

That side is crazy good for a VFL team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back