Preview 2019 Round 18 - Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ MCG, Saturday July 20, 1:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpinjimmy

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Thought the Egg should have been retained this week but great VFL form should be rewarded and Baker was stiff to be dropped in the first place. Shedda can shift back, he plays better there these days anyway. As for Port, their game plan (more than any other side) relies on half back rebounds. Quell that and they are screwed.

tigerfan1961

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, SF 49ers
Hopefully Graham tags Boak or Gray.
otherwise I can't see why he was brought in.
Also, the reason why Caddy is in the twos is because he didn't have a preseason and then he missed some weeks.
The club is now putting him through a mini preseason which involves work in the VFL to get him ready for AFL for the run home.
I am the oracle.
You know that or just your opinion Tugga?

Love that Ivvy gets a hometown hero.
Loved the way he played for us, will never forget the way he scored that goal in the final quarter of the EF against the Blues and tried to inspire us to lift.
And if you haven't watched his highlights vid - it's more inspiring than Arnie's musical vid.
I thought we were gonna win after that

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Weather forecast is windy so we may kick straight too! 😂
Georgey loves this!
georgie smiling.gif

Neen

????????????
Jul 1, 2011
Thomastown
AFL Club
Richmond
We missed last week due to junior footy, so it feels like an eternity since we have been to the MCG. Really nice day outside, so I'm looking forward to the day out and watching the Tigers maul Port. I can't remember the last time we played Port at the MCG. Happy with the changes, time to "rest" some players that have held the fort, as our big guns return. Can't wait for this game. Happy it is starting early.

Tigers by 36 points.

Shattered I can't make the game this week. My wife needs to attend an information session for my youngest to get christened. I'm looking after the eldest, he is only 2 & a half so I'm not keen enough to take him to the footy yet lol. Also getting the snip done tonight so not sure what to expect for tomorrow!

Depends, I'd suggest you write 'Vasectomy not Orchiectomy' on a tag and firmly hang it around so it can't be missed. Surgeons get tired too
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back