Preview 2019 Round 19 - Collingwood vs Richmond @MCG, Friday July 27, 7:50 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m kind of worried about the ins.

I rate Elliott a lot more than some of you guys. I think he’s a very talented footballer who will never reach his potential due to having so many injuries and is genuine best 22 for the wobbles.

Thomas always kicks multiple goals against us as well, and he’s someone I don’t rate. :(

I’m looking forward to the game and I hope the boys have a genuine fire in their bellies to smash the wobbles, I won’t survive a close match against them and all their ‘but if only we had this person playing’ if it’s a close game will annoy the crap out of me. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so relaxed it feels like its NAB Cup, maybe it's because we play so many of these games they lose their oomph after a while and it just becomes another football game.
Feels big to me,why we love this game for matches like tonight.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Wet weather evens it up for us. They’ve killed us in the air in recent times.

It’s going to be tough, hopefully we get the win.

We've added a gun key forward who's splitting packs and an actual second ruck. Our skills in the air beat theirs IMO rains come at a bad time.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Our ability in the wet has been dominant though, perhaps it’s not much of an advantage now but I don’t think it works against us either.

Yeah we have. Hopefully it does help us overall. I was just looking forward to playing them in perfect conditions with our revitalised balance of talls and shorts. Luckily our key forwards seem to do equally well in the wet.

I’m kind of worried about the ins.

I rate Elliott a lot more than some of you guys. I think he’s a very talented footballer who will never reach his potential due to having so many injuries and is genuine best 22 for the wobbles.

Thomas always kicks multiple goals against us as well, and he’s someone I don’t rate. :(

I’m looking forward to the game and I hope the boys have a genuine fire in their bellies to smash the wobbles, I won’t survive a close match against them and all their ‘but if only we had this person playing’ if it’s a close game will annoy the crap out of me. :(

their medium forwards worry me. why? dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back