Game Day 2019 Round 2: Sydney vs Adelaide, Friday, 29th of March @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This double fifty has to be removed from the game. This is insanity, it is unfair there is no sportsmanship in these pedantic nonsensical free kicks. You have a good game and umpires and stupid rules kill it.
It is a diosgrace the touch was poetic justice. Crows getting help. Actually lot of 50's have to go ! This is not what fans want , this is basketball.

If you ever see a team get annihilated by rules and umpires then tonight looks like it, saw a great game last night then watched tonight. a good struggle , then the umpires enter the game and the grey rules.
What does Gil actually want , why are they introducing game changing rules where an ump with his instructions from his instructors can turn a game on its head, this isn't football.
Sydney should have had a goal on the board, the free caught with the ball as two players hit the ground was simply called wrong. I don''t follow either of these teams but I do follow the game of Australian Rules Football.
Now the AFL has looked at the congestion in the game from the last few years and seem to have opened it up a bit, but when umpires can change a result because of back talk or stupid 2 seconds"you have to give it back instantly" this is a score creator a game changer perhaps. Who wants this, out there you footy followers , who want this pedantic nonsensical free kick giving where is the win on merit gone.

BUT MOST OF ALL WHY DO WE SEE THIS TERRIBLE DESTRUCTION OF WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT WITH BASKETBALL RULES AND TIGGY TOUCHING AND FREES THAT COULD BE CALLED EITHER WAY IF THE RULES WERE BLACK AND WHITE,
THE QUESTION FOR EVERY FOOTBALL FAN IN AUSTRALIA THOSE WHO THROW THEIR MONEY AT THE GAME,
WHAT DO YOU THINK GIL MCLACHLAN IS AFTER, WHAT IS HIS VISION, WHY HAS HE ALLOWED GREY RULINGS TO CHANGE A RESULT.
THEN AFTER THAT ASK THIS QUESTION THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, WHY????????????????????????????

I don't give a s**t about either of these sides, but I do give a s**t about the state of the game, and I thought we might have turned a corner with open footy, but no the s**t rules still give the game change to the umpires,
I hope Sydney come back because the Crows have been helped, YES THEY HAVE. Gil your goddamned rule fiddling is wrecking our game . The open one on one is beautiful, the umpires are becoming part of the game and they are creating situations they never did in the past.

And the gamblers love it?????

Corruption this s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you ever see a team get annihilated by rules and umpires then tonight looks like it, saw a great game last night then watched tonight. a good struggle , then the umpires enter the game and the grey rules.
What does Gil actually want , why are they introducing game changing rules where an ump with his instructions from his instructors can turn a game on its head, this isn't football.
Sydney should have had a goal on the board, the free caught with the ball as two players hit the ground was simply called wrong. I don''t follow either of these teams but I do follow the game of Australian Rules Football.
Now the AFL has looked at the congestion in the game from the last few years and seem to have opened it up a bit, but when umpires can change a result because of back talk or stupid 2 seconds"you have to give it back instantly" this is a score creator a game changer perhaps. Who wants this, out there you footy followers , who want this pedantic nonsensical free kick giving where is the win on merit gone.

BUT MOST OF ALL WHY DO WE SEE THIS TERRIBLE DESTRUCTION OF WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT WITH BASKETBALL RULES AND TIGGY TOUCHING AND FREES THAT COULD BE CALLED EITHER WAY IF THE RULES WERE BLACK AND WHITE,
THE QUESTION FOR EVERY FOOTBALL FAN IN AUSTRALIA THOSE WHO THROW THEIR MONEY AT THE GAME,
WHAT DO YOU THINK GIL MCLACHLAN IS AFTER, WHAT IS HIS VISION, WHY HAS HE ALLOWED GREY RULINGS TO CHANGE A RESULT.
THEN AFTER THAT ASK THIS QUESTION THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, WHY????????????????????????????

I don't give a s**t about either of these sides, but I do give a s**t about the state of the game, and I thought we might have turned a corner with open footy, but no the s**t rules still give the game change to the umpires,
I hope Sydney come back because the Crows have been helped, YES THEY HAVE. Gil your goddamned rule fiddling is wrecking our game . The open one on one is beautiful, the umpires are becoming part of the game and they are creating situations they never did in the past.

And the gamblers love it?????

Didn’t read this all but it Seemed passionate against the umpiring so I’m on board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back