Preview 2019 Round 21 - Richmond vs Carlton, Sunday 11th of August @ MCG, 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you 100% know he is being rested ? The point was Dimma wouldn’t lose sleep if we lost this one ! I’m pretty sure he would as it’s a huge game for our top 4 chances !

So you don’t think it’s an important game ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ffs mate...its carltank. They are s**t. Eagles slapped them and so will we.
Looks like we have learned from 2018. Dont cook our best players before finals, rest them when you can.
Have faith brother

No forward line in history has converted 100% of inside 50’s
You don’t have to be 100% efficient, it’s not like those guys are slow, stack and Edwards are masters at pack positioning and giving off slick handballs. Caddy , jr and lynch are marking beasts, and dusty is dusty, who you gonna stop?

You dont watch richmond matches do you?
No I don’t, one is a super player with super IQ , silky skills and set up skills , reads the pack like crazy well. That just might be my imagination, I’m imagining Edwards being as good as George and Rioli, 😂

I suppose because a lot of people made posts like this last year. The flag was just a formality for some.
Carlton believe they can win this one. That alone makes it a far different game to previous games.
Hope you're right. I assume you will be but I'm a bit nervous lol

Blues always believe they can win against us, have for 6 years and lost all of them. Proof, just read the last 6 years of preview threads, its how there champions will beat our unskilled role players lel. The only thing that will keep them in touch is the rain and if we stuff up our conversion. Blues are unique, they froth winning a few games when playing with a bottom 4 draw when all the pressures off them and that automatically makes them top 4 quality cause form and reasons lol.

Just look at there side tomorrow and compare it to ours line by line. Outside of Cripps and Kruze, who i rate highly, not one player beats there opponent

No I don’t, one is a super player with super IQ , silky skills and set up skills , reads the pack like crazy well. That just might be my imagination, I’m imagining Edwards being as good as George and Rioli, 😂
one is our best link up man thru the midfield and a notoriously inaccurate goalkicker...
sooooooooooooo...
you'd take him from where he's most productive and put him where he has been his least productive...good one coach

Carlton gonna a Norf and we gonna do a Cats

Honeymoon period over for the Blues and it's time for our boys to end it. All of a sudden Blues have something to play for. The media is pumping up their improvement and expecting a more competitive outfit. It's much easier to be competitive when no one expects you to be.
Eyes are watching and here's hoping it's enough to make a few Blues players have some shockers.

We bring our pressure game and watch them choke. 10 goals plus alone just from turnovers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one is our best link up man thru the midfield and a notoriously inaccurate goalkicker...
sooooooooooooo...
you'd take him from where he's most productive and put him where he has been his least productive...good one coach
Rotfl, like George and Rioli are accurate? I would not play shedda deep, he is better off half forward with his super slick hand balls and pin point kicks deep into our forwards. Now comparing one of our best players to two fringe players is laughable. They are not in the same league as Edwards. It’s not even close.

So how are you 100% possitive Dimma wouldn't lose sleep over this loss?
This is an important game, every game is, but its also our last chance to experiment before two high pressure games and finals campaign.
18yo Ross, a 5 game veteran misses 3 months with serious injuy and comes back in after only one half of VFL footy, thats a bit radical for a must win game don't you think?
Chol playing whilst being horribly out of form. Three disposals last week against the worst team in the comp in a game where we had double the i50's, that's odd for a must win game don't you think.
Like the Cats and Crows pre-bye games, this has a similar feel. Will it be one of those classic games you have to lose like the Cats in 2017.
Winning 12 in a row to win a premiership is a herculean feat, just wouldn't be surprised if we're a little flat tomorrow then reset for a full on assault fo the flag starting the following week against the Eagles

I don't know if you've looked at the ladder but we need to win to get back into the top 4. We absolutely can't afford to drop a single game.

Suggesting Dimma wouldn't lose sleep over this loss or that this is the loss we need to have is pretty wide of the mark to put it nicely.

Last edited:
Two all time great sides with fantastic rivalry. One is heading towards another shot at glory, the other has a way to go.

Both my brothers are Tigers and I wish you luck in the finals, tomorrow you will get done!

Cotchin and Martin would have made this a fairer game..;)

Yep, I had a choice between FR or the Big Issue.

I wish i did have a copy, its a collectors issue now.

Thought so, took the thicker one with the best coverage :sunglasses:

Rotfl, like George and Rioli are accurate? I would not play shedda deep, he is better off half forward with his super slick hand balls and pin point kicks deep into our forwards. Now comparing one of our best players to two fringe players is laughable. They are not in the same league as Edwards. It’s not even close.
if you're right then we'll see where he lines up champ won't we
i still prefer his slick hands in traffic to release runners through the centre
seems like the coaching staff do too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back