Preview 2019 Round 21 - Richmond vs Carlton, Sunday 11th of August @ MCG, 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS it's called Passion you f****** ***** *******!!!!
Passion?
That’s not passion that’s just funny, actually not even funny really.
People go off on a really vitriolic hate filled tangents that get off topic and personal about people they don’t know because they didn’t pick their team to win or something stupid.
There are words I could think of but passion wouldn’t be one.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Strikes me as a bloke that wouldn't go the munch either. Straight up missionary.
af98c-this.gif

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Passion?
That’s not passion that’s just funny, actually not even funny really.
People go off on a really vitriolic hate filled tangents that get off topic and personal about people they don’t know because they didn’t pick their team to win or something stupid.
There are words I could think of but passion wouldn’t be one.
Not into vitriolic hate...had a taste of it in the 2017 GF...spoilt my whole day!

Not into vitriolic hate...had a taste of it in the 2017 GF...spoilt my whole day!
I’ve got no issue with people who passionately disagree with anyone that’s life and it’s invigorating. It’s just as often happens on BF stupidity when the argument veers from the topic to the person and then off it goes.

fu** me. That’s 6 years ago. They haven’t beaten us since. In fact while they were winning spoons since 2013, we have won a flag.

Their supporters do seem to hang onto it like it was some sort of holy grail - funny really!

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Rather just win by any margin tbh
To be honest, me too, but I would like to see us thrash after what happened in some of the neutral games yesterday. Would be so good especially against Carlton. I would still be grateful with just a win of any margin though. That is what is the most important.

Their supporters do seem to hang onto it like it was some sort of holy grail - funny really!

Like Waite when he was asked about his greatest win. It was an elimination final against us. Way to aim high and shoot the lights out....

Judging by the blues preview thread, Marchbank, Dohety, and Plowmen >>>> Cotchin, Rance and Martin outs. Deadset, you have Aphroditie foaming at the mouth calling us feral and most of there posters believe they will win and then go on to lock in top 4 in 2020.

I am going to love watching them next year, when by round 12 they are still bottom 6 and realise Teague is a younger Geishen :p
Essendon levels of delusion.

Rarer and rarer by the day...long time since I have read anything in the printed commercial media that is illuminating! Other than Cooking Recipes!
I use to love whatshisname write about Footy and Footy players but he's gone now...

Yep, memorable stuff by whatshisname................ ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, me too, but I would like to see us thrash after what happened in some of the neutral games yesterday. Would be so good especially against Carlton. I would still be grateful with just a win of any margin though. That is what is the most important.

Shoot for the stars and and accept the moon if you have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back