Preview 2019 Round 22 - Richmond vs West Coast, Sunday 18th of August @ MCG, 1:10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

joelsyt

Premium Platinum
Mar 11, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Do we even need to do this, with general admin memberships?
Maybe not but it looks like we are so I took advantage of it.

I don’t mind giving Richmond money but if they’re going to offer their members free tickets, why not use it?
Especially since my niece and nephew aren’t members.

lvt06

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2007
Bris....Bane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Maybe not but it looks like we are so I took advantage of it.

I don’t mind giving Richmond money but if they’re going to offer their members free tickets, why not use it?
Especially since my niece and nephew aren’t members.
I am flying from Brisbane and have memberships, just wasn't sure if i needed to do this or if my barcode will work

joelsyt

Premium Platinum
Mar 11, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I am flying from Brisbane and have memberships, just wasn't sure if i needed to do this or if my barcode will work
Oh sorry I misunderstood. :D

You don’t need to get the tickets, unless you’ve got people with you who don’t have a membership.

My dad and I have a membership and we’ll just scan in, my niece and nephew don’t.

Oprah From Tigerland

Club Legend
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Better than the appalling fairfax junk, and lets not mention the horrific ABC
Yeah definitely calling someone a jail bird who has turned their life around and got a chance at the AFL, and just generally hating on brown people is much better than the ABC and all their terrible tabloid journalism! :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karp3_dm

Team Captain
Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I think Bolton's last 2 weeks have been a little poor, however there is a player in our 22 who needs to have the microscope placed firmly on him more than Bolton:

View attachment 726581

View attachment 726583

View attachment 726584

Rioli's output this year has been garbage for someone who is 2 years older than Bolton.
Yeah agree with this fully... he really hasn’t been the same since the foot injury in grand final..
Seems to have lost confidence.
I thought he was building back into form but didn’t do much on weekend

mad_tiggy911

Premiership Player
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Cotchs hammies are probably Burges fault. I commented in the preseason it looked like we did bugger all training. We prioritised wet and wild and paint balling over conditioning and getting the footies out. The skip is out of condition and that’s why they’re happening all the time imo. He just hasn’t got the work into his legs leading into this season.

WATiger86

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol at people speculating that Cotchin is cooked

Cotchin’s hammy will be on the minor side - after a week he would have been feeling close to 100% (and was running close to 100% in a straight line) and ready to go - they are giving him more time to be cherry ripe for rd 23 and importantly finals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom