Preview 2019 Round 22 - Richmond vs West Coast, Sunday 18th of August @ MCG, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do we even need to do this, with general admin memberships?
Maybe not but it looks like we are so I took advantage of it.

I don’t mind giving Richmond money but if they’re going to offer their members free tickets, why not use it?
Especially since my niece and nephew aren’t members.

Maybe not but it looks like we are so I took advantage of it.

I don’t mind giving Richmond money but if they’re going to offer their members free tickets, why not use it?
Especially since my niece and nephew aren’t members.

I am flying from Brisbane and have memberships, just wasn't sure if i needed to do this or if my barcode will work

I am flying from Brisbane and have memberships, just wasn't sure if i needed to do this or if my barcode will work
Oh sorry I misunderstood. :D

You don’t need to get the tickets, unless you’ve got people with you who don’t have a membership.

My dad and I have a membership and we’ll just scan in, my niece and nephew don’t.

I think Bolton's last 2 weeks have been a little poor, however there is a player in our 22 who needs to have the microscope placed firmly on him more than Bolton:

View attachment 726581

View attachment 726583

View attachment 726584

Rioli's output this year has been garbage for someone who is 2 years older than Bolton.
Yeah agree with this fully... he really hasn’t been the same since the foot injury in grand final..
Seems to have lost confidence.
I thought he was building back into form but didn’t do much on weekend

Brandon Ellis to Carlton is getting louder...
Got pretty solid info from a insider at Carlton..
As much I really like Brando, it’s prob best for both the club and himself he moves on..
Prob get runner up b&f at blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reality is we can win without Cotch.
Need Dusty though.
I had felt Cotch would return for week one of finals.
Out: Stack In: Dusty reversal of last week.
Last chance saloon for Bolton.

Cotchs hammies are probably Burges fault. I commented in the preseason it looked like we did bugger all training. We prioritised wet and wild and paint balling over conditioning and getting the footies out. The skip is out of condition and that’s why they’re happening all the time imo. He just hasn’t got the work into his legs leading into this season.

Lol at people speculating that Cotchin is cooked

Cotchin’s hammy will be on the minor side - after a week he would have been feeling close to 100% (and was running close to 100% in a straight line) and ready to go - they are giving him more time to be cherry ripe for rd 23 and importantly finals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back