Game Day 2019 Round 6 Richmond vs Melbourne, 24th April, MCG @7:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladder will start to sort itself over the next couple of rounds .. huge games for us to cement ourselves in the upper bracket and keep in front of it..
May not be as easy as we think, Melbourne will be very hungry and may rise to the occasion with all the changes they've made they could be dangerous just like we were in Adelaide.Surely they won't find enough form to beat us though, they've been dog s**t so far.

I want to be confident but the ******* media are doing everything in their power to stick a rocket up Melbourne.
One of the footy shows labeled the midfield soft and highlighted Oliver in particular. If we can survive their first quarter onslaught we should win fairly easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About time this thread was opened. Slack mods. Leaving home in about 45 minutes with the 2 little lieutenants.
We just need to win this one. Go 5-2 into our mini break, then bring on the dogs, Hawfs and Scum.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

One of the footy shows labeled the midfield soft and highlighted Oliver in particular. If we can survive their first quarter onslaught we should win fairly easy.
True to form Dees mids will be rock solid for a Quarter and a half...then the maggotts will step in...
tenor.gif tenor.gif tenor.gif

I’m actually sick of the media kicking Melbourne while they’re down.

Hopefully our boys still have round 4 fresh in their memories and remember just what a team under the pump can do to a team that goes into a game expecting an easy win.

About time this thread was opened. Slack mods. Leaving home in about 45 minutes with the 2 little lieutenants.
We just need to win this one. Go 5-2 into our mini break, then bring on the dogs, Hawfs and Scum.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
Don't get ahead of yourself 4-2 Will be just fine for now.. haha

I’m actually sick of the media kicking Melbourne while they’re down.

Hopefully our boys still have round 4 fresh in their memories and remember just what a team under the pump can do to a team that goes into a game expecting an easy win.
Let them come out firing, if you think they looked slow against the Saints, we'll make them look bogged, & with our manic pressure they won't know what hit them..Carn the Tiges, Bring it on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back