(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obese Arachnid

One of Kegs Ladiboys
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
There are no other teams.
I seriously know feck all about him and Thuggee doesn't rate him so that's enough for me so that horse has bolted...

Hay, I just asked the question, no need to mock a Pies supporter showing a full set of teeth!

gutsroy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Really do have to see who could be in the frame amongst the midpricers.
English was my first thought, Naismith the second, but can't really know so it's hard to say if that approach could be a goer.
As it stands, Grundy + Goldy.
Goldy tooth length concerning, but Preusslessness and bolstered midfield pluses.

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks Chicago Bears
I'm currently looking at Martin / Naismith, however Naismith could turn into Mumford with Lobb as my F3/4 taking care of my R2 for round 1 & 2. My R3 would become WCE Ruck/Fwd rookie.

I'd look at changing Mumford to Gawn/Grundy round 14. Melbourne and Collingwood have Round 13 bye with GWS Round 14. Brisbane also has Round 13 with Lobb a round 12.

Could Lobb deliver a 95 to 100 average?

Bob Cobb

AFL & BBL Supercoach Enthusiast
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stars, Sharks, Spurs, Suns
Thread starter #24
I'm currently looking at Martin / Naismith, however Naismith could turn into Mumford with Lobb as my F3/4 taking care of my R2 for round 1 & 2. My R3 would become WCE Ruck/Fwd rookie.

I'd look at changing Mumford to Gawn/Grundy round 14. Melbourne and Collingwood have Round 13 bye with GWS Round 14. Brisbane also has Round 13 with Lobb a round 12.

Could Lobb deliver a 95 to 100 average?
No.

He will predominantly play fwd. Freo are shit.

Top Bottom