Position 2019 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preuss is a piece of s**t.

Just * off, you're ruining EVERYTHING!

lsp-gif.607505

Also why can't i copy and paste GIFS into this campaigner site anymore?

Last edited:
Last edited:

is the statistics on the number of ruck contests attended available anywhere?

1 of my rucks will be Tim English. A former midfielder who is 207cm playing ruck with the new rule changes should be a huge advantage for him. With Tom Boyd expected to be out for half the season with back issues and only Trengrove being the other ruck who may be moved back to defence while Sweet will probably spend the year in VFL. He should play nearly every game and score well.

1 of my rucks will be Tim English. A former midfielder who is 207cm playing ruck with the new rule changes should be a huge advantage for him. With Tom Boyd expected to be out for half the season with back issues and only Trengrove being the other ruck who may be moved back to defence while Sweet will probably spend the year in VFL. He should play nearly every game and score well.
I think Doggies fans are divided on if English is ready yet and if he or Trengrove will be no. 1 ruck.
English is the future but whether or not he plays enough games in succession to make him a stepping stone to Gawn/whoever or will be in and out of the team remains to be seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preuss has ruined my SC season.

If he wasn't a moron, it would be clear cut. Grundy/Gawn combo set and forget.. thank you very much.

But NOOOOOOOO, he had to be Quaid!

Kv3i.gif
Lucky I'm not Quaid. I would have put the gun down and tried to have sex with her.

Seriously though. Rucks are ****ed. No way Gawn or Grundy maintain their average this year, but there's * all else to pick from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back