Position 2019 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky I'm not Quaid. I would have put the gun down and tried to have sex with her.

Seriously though. Rucks are ******. No way Gawn or Grundy maintain their average this year, but there's **** all else to pick from.

The Big Jew finished the season with 12 tonnes and a 95 in the last 14 games..

:think::think::think:
I'm actually considering him and Krooz and just hoping for a mirac.

Another option is Westhoff as R2 and upgrade to Gawn or Grundy midyear with a forward rookie, swapping Westhoff to forward. Means really you `only` need 97-98 av from Westhoff to end up being a decent pick for his position (top 10 forward).

Kind of considering Martin/Sinclair Or Sinclair/Nankervis. Decided not to go with Gawn and Grundy. Way too expensive. Not confident they'll keep their averages and prices.

Kind of considering Martin/Sinclair Or Sinclair/Nankervis. Decided not to go with Gawn and Grundy. Way too expensive. Not confident they'll keep their averages and prices.
2 trades it will cost you

Lucky I'm not Quaid. I would have put the gun down and tried to have sex with her.

Seriously though. Rucks are ******. No way Gawn or Grundy maintain their average this year, but there's **** all else to pick from.
HICKEY Tom-2.png

seriously though why the **** did Pruess go to the Demons

To help Gawn.

I remember in 17 I had Goldy, (admittedly in poor form), and Preuss outscored him in some of their dual performances. He won't do that with Maxxie but he could bring him back to the field. I'm not starting him, so no doubt he will turn out some early 140's!

Grundy and Goldy for me atm

Grundy might drop sure but still think he will end up #1 for the season.
Goldy finished last season like a house on fire and no Preuss to worry about now.
Gawn I don’t think I want to pick if Preuss is playing which I am assuming he will at this point, may prove me wrong and belt out another 120+ season but can’t spend 700k with a question mark like that.

Gawn > Goldy also allows me to go deeep in the mids and bring in Libba at M6

Grundy and Goldy for me atm

Grundy might drop sure but still think he will end up #1 for the season.
Goldy finished last season like a house on fire and no Preuss to worry about now.
Gawn I don’t think I want to pick if Preuss is playing which I am assuming he will at this point, may prove me wrong and belt out another 120+ season but can’t spend 700k with a question mark like that.

Gawn > Goldy also allows me to go deeep in the mids and bring in Libba at M6
Same currently, looked at other options but it seemed the best.
Would look at a cheap R2 if they had genuinely OK prospects, but it is looking less likely currently.
Naismith still on comeback trail and Longer doesn't seem that clear-cut as no. 1 ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to really like my team with a Goldy/Kreuzer combination. Apart from perhaps Brad Crouch i don't think anyone between 400k & 450k has the upside that Kreuzer does. I realise the injury risk is huge but i think i'm willing to take that risk. I think Goldy is a safe pick to average about 105 which is probably just enough to be a viable R2 for the whole season. Grundy and Gawn are obviously good safe picks but i don't think they have the upside that a premium midfielder could potentially have. For me, at the moment id rather grab a gun midfielder (Oliver) and a mid-pricer with huge upside (Kreuzer) than a premium ruck (Grundy/Gawn) and a low-end mid-pricer. If not Goldy/Kreuzer ill probably go with Grundy/Kreuzer.

Ive currently gone with the 2 big G's Grundy and Goldy. the other big G will come in eventually if he can prove he can still score with Pruess in the team, if he plays that is.

I had Goldy all year last year and he served me well, didnt miss a game all year and averaged about 110 after the bye.

Ive currently gone with the 2 big G's Grundy and Goldy. the other big G will come in eventually if he can prove he can still score with Pruess in the team, if he plays that is.

I had Goldy all year last year and he served me well, didnt miss a game all year and averaged about 110 after the bye.

Also dropped 5kg this pre season.
I'm backing him in for 115.

Not sureeeee about that haha but if Fort debuts Round 1 you could have him at R2, Mumford at R3, then once Mummy’s suspension is over swap the two while Fort keeps making money as well :)
Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back