Position 2019 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many juicy rucks this year, what to do?

I have no idea how I'm going to lock in all of Archie Smiff, Preuss Goose, Windscreens, Pierce Off, Fort (I'll) Bragg, Sweet mumma, in like Flynn, :eggplant::eggplant:, Clarke Kent & the Soap Dodger, I'm not Soldo on a which way to go.

The agony of choice!

So many juicy rucks this year, what to do?

I have no idea how I'm going to lock in all of Archie Smiff, Preuss Goose, Windscreens, Pierce Off, Fort (I'll) Bragg, Sweet mumma, in like Flynn, :eggplant::eggplant:, Clarke Kent & the Soap Dodger, I'm not Soldo on a which way to go.

The agony of choice!
Suds up that anoos bruvs, its going to be a bumpy ride.:eggplant: :rainbow:

Typical copycat football. "Oh last year's GF teams both had a ruck playing forward. Let's do that."
And JK and Darling and Barrass, Hurn, Gov, Schofield, Shepherd etc

Closest team to us in key position height was Collingwood and they were clearly the second best team of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's right gang, keep telling yourself that...

91d.gif

And JK and Darling and Barrass, Hurn, Gov, Schofield, Shepherd etc

Closest team to us in key position height was Collingwood and they were clearly the second best team of the year.

Outside of Cox this doesn't seem right? Id have thought they'd be undersized if anything.

Essendon, Adelaide and probably Melbourne off the top of my head all seem to have taller KPPs.

Outside of Cox this doesn't seem right? Id have thought they'd be undersized if anything.

Essendon, Adelaide and probably Melbourne off the top of my head all seem to have taller KPPs.
Maybe. Its more so that we play so many and we are the team to beat.

I reckon the new rules will only suit taller teams even more.

Max Gawn
Dominated his position against Max Lynch early, when Preuss was on the ground & forward Gawn played a loose type defender role ready for an intercept mark when the ball was locked into the Melbourne forward line, the Demons were setting up this structure multiple times, also played deep defence ready for intercept marks as a loose. Gawn mostly played the Ruck role when on the ground except when the ball was in the Demons forward line which resulted in Preuss attending ball-ups & throw-ins.

Max Gawn
Dominated his position against Max Lynch early, when Preuss was on the ground & forward Gawn played a loose type defender role ready for an intercept mark when the ball was locked into the Melbourne forward line, the Demons were setting up this structure multiple times, also played deep defence ready for intercept marks as a loose. Gawn mostly played the Ruck role when on the ground except when the ball was in the Demons forward line which resulted in Preuss attending ball-ups & throw-ins.
Big Maxy looked classy & still BOG .....don't have Gawn this year .....from me a big thankyou :D

Max Gawn

Hmmm. Him sitting in the backline intercepting marks all day is a sexy proposition. How to fit him and Grundy in though. Im still confident on Goldy doing well too though so maybe its still better to with just one of Gawndy. Decisions decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back