Position 2019 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No worries, ill enjoy 2 perma vc/c options every week.

They are good, but combos of Grundy (early games most of year) and Danger / Fyfe (most will have both) have you covered most of the year in terms of that, so big Maxy is kind of surplus to requirements there.

They are good, but combos of Grundy (early games most of year) and Danger / Fyfe (most will have both) have you covered most of the year in terms of that, so big Maxy is kind of surplus to requirements there.
Then I'll have 7 options including Macrae, Oliver and Cripps, 8 if Dusty decides he wants to dominate. I can base my decision on their opposition. Good problem to have.

Last edited:
Then I'll have 7 options including Macrae, Oliver and Cripps, 8 if Dusty decides he wants to dominate. I can base my decision on their opposition. Good problem to have.

Game, set, match Hava Alle, 6:2, 6:3, 6:2 :thumbsu:
Plucky outsider gutsroy valiant but ultimately unable to make inroads against the powerful Alle service game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet from Doggies is a great option.
He'll probably play a couple of games this year. With Boyd likely to not feature at senior level at all this year, he's probably our third in line :$

WTF is Ckarkes injury?

Far out man, my team is wreaking itself BEFORE the bloody season has started!!!
Not sure, some are saying that they want to look at their best 22 and that he would not have been named either way. But really not sure mate, sorry.

Smith is getting a bit exxy for someone starting on the pine, but if he's going to play every game it makes sense to have cover.
Agree, but Fort looks a non-starter, Zac Clarke no good at all as a loop if not playing, ROB maybe still in Sauce's shadow, but probably the only other chamce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back