Position 2019 Rucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what are we all doing if Grundy or Gawn say, does a 2-3 week ankle?
Save yourself the stress and don't even think about that

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
That's what I have done.

Bines allows me that option.
+2
Added bonus is 2 premo rucks playing all the bye rounds with the Grundstien combo. I know it's way early to think about byes but my current structure sees:
21 rnd 12
21 rnd 13
16 rnd 14
Happy with that for now

Last edited:
That's what I have done.

Bines allows me that option.

But WCE don't have the best fixture for loophole options.

What do you do in round 5, round 9, round 14, round 17, round 19, and round 23 when they play on a Thurs or Friday night?

Only 7 sunday games. I like the RCK/FWD idea, i just can't work out who's the best option

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
But WCE don't have the best fixture for loophole options.

What do you do in round 5, round 9, round 14, round 17, round 19, and round 23 when they play on a Thurs or Friday night?

Only 7 sunday games. I like the RCK/FWD idea, i just can't work out who's the best option
By round 5 you'll probably have an injured or dropped rookie. Will definitely have one by round 9.

get-out.gif

ubeaut

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
St Kilda
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone worried about Preuss being named first emergency for Melbourne? He could come into the side over the next few weeks which might see an impact on Gawn's scoring.
It's a concern.
However, teams almost always name a back up ruck as emergency, in case their no. 1 ruck goes down in training/warm up. Doesn't mean they are close to playing.

This seems more active than the forwards thread.

What's everyone's thoughts on Lycett now that Dixon is basically ****** for the foreseeable future.

Obviously plan to use him as ruck coverage but in the forward line.

Wait and see. No need to start him really since we dont need ruck cover just yet. His scoring was pretty shithouse last year even when he was number 1 ruck. Ryder will still get more ruck time than him too I think.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
This seems more active than the forwards thread.

What's everyone's thoughts on Lycett now that Dixon is basically ****** for the foreseeable future.

Obviously plan to use him as ruck coverage but in the forward line.
Locked.
Now at R1 :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back