Position 2019 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gawn and Grundy are too expansive to not be picked
I read today, that the #1 ruck from the previous season, has never backed up the next season

I'm on Gawn to start & bring in Grundy at a lower price

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Grundy and Zac Clark, Grundy and Spruess Goose, Grundy and Goldy
and also Grundy undies and outdoor concerts.
All of the above under consideration.:moustache::thumbsu:
Holding back on the reigns of Neighsmith?

Holding back on the reigns of Neighsmith?
I seriously know feck all about him and Thuggee doesn't rate him so that's enough for me so that horse has bolted...

horse-mouse-laugh.gif

I seriously know feck all about him and Thuggee doesn't rate him so that's enough for me so that horse has bolted...

horse-mouse-laugh.gif
Hay, I just asked the question, no need to mock a Pies supporter showing a full set of teeth!

Really do have to see who could be in the frame amongst the midpricers.
English was my first thought, Naismith the second, but can't really know so it's hard to say if that approach could be a goer.
As it stands, Grundy + Goldy.
Goldy tooth length concerning, but Preusslessness and bolstered midfield pluses.

I'm currently looking at Martin / Naismith, however Naismith could turn into Mumford with Lobb as my F3/4 taking care of my R2 for round 1 & 2. My R3 would become WCE Ruck/Fwd rookie.

I'd look at changing Mumford to Gawn/Grundy round 14. Melbourne and Collingwood have Round 13 bye with GWS Round 14. Brisbane also has Round 13 with Lobb a round 12.

Could Lobb deliver a 95 to 100 average?

I'm currently looking at Martin / Naismith, however Naismith could turn into Mumford with Lobb as my F3/4 taking care of my R2 for round 1 & 2. My R3 would become WCE Ruck/Fwd rookie.

I'd look at changing Mumford to Gawn/Grundy round 14. Melbourne and Collingwood have Round 13 bye with GWS Round 14. Brisbane also has Round 13 with Lobb a round 12.

Could Lobb deliver a 95 to 100 average?
No.

He will predominantly play fwd. Freo are s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back