Position 2019 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookie rucks for days

Edit: diddnt realise he was 235k , but still.

#1 rucked the last 3 games last year with help from Rowan Marshall.
97 vs Bellchambers :fire:
60 vs McEvoy :huh:
29 vs Goldstein :poo:

At 235k would really be hoping a 60 would be his floor, a few 90s will see his price rise nicely.

Witts, Bellchambers, Darcy, McEvoy, Gawn, Nankervis his first 6 opponents.

At 235k would really be hoping a 60 would be his floor, a few 90s will see his price rise nicely.

Witts, Bellchambers, Darcy, McEvoy, Gawn, Nankervis his first 6 opponents.
Really awkwardly priced. You may be able to get away with him at 160k. But not at that price with that norf game

Rucks are not positions you want to be wasting trades on. I cant see anyone getting near Grundy and Gawns output so spend the money and watch the points accumilate. For me they are set and forget players. The only other ruck i would consider if you want to go a little cheaper is Martin who is capable of matching it with the big 2

Haha why no I haven’t. My little old town doesn’t even have an RSL. Ever heard of a town called Stanhope? About 450 people. Near toxic neck of the woods I do believe... Just a big fish in a small pond:moustache:

Hop skip n jump down the road.
I used to work in Gig ffs

Even more alarm bells ringing about Westhoff in that article because Ryder is quoted as saying he will be part of the fwd line to cover dixon. Could be stuck as a deep forward early on until dixon is back. He is their most experienced fwd they arent gonna rely on Marshall and Ryder to hold key fwd positions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t argue with that at all. I get your point and understand the mechanics of this game quite well. Have finished top 100 once before, won a weekly round score and have regularly finished top 2k all bar my first season. I do agree on Gawn dropping in value, all due to Pruess playing(Which is what has everyone else worried). When they pull the pin on him is anyone’s guess. It could be Rd.5, Rd.10 or not at all. My opinion is the Dees would be mad to play Gawn and Pruess together. The Dees don’t need a resting ruck fwd. TMac + Weids are the talls, with Melksham, Petracca, ANB + Spargo as the starting 6. Along with AVB, Fritsch + Hannan going through there. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
Melbourne were ten goals down to the eventual premiers in 30 minutes of footy.

Witts, Bellchambers, Darcy, McEvoy, Preuss, Nankervis his first 6 opponents.
FTFYC

Can’t argue with that at all. I get your point and understand the mechanics of this game quite well. Have finished top 100 once before, won a weekly round score and have regularly finished top 2k all bar my first season. I do agree on Gawn dropping in value, all due to Pruess playing(Which is what has everyone else worried). When they pull the pin on him is anyone’s guess. It could be Rd.5, Rd.10 or not at all. My opinion is the Dees would be mad to play Gawn and Pruess together. The Dees don’t need a resting ruck fwd. TMac + Weids are the talls, with Melksham, Petracca, ANB + Spargo as the starting 6. Along with AVB, Fritsch + Hannan going through there. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
Typical copycat football. "Oh last year's GF teams both had a ruck playing forward. Let's do that."

Typical copycat football. "Oh last year's GF teams both had a ruck playing forward. Let's do that."
Said it before and I’ll say it again, I just don’t get it! Fair enough if Gawn or Poos were up to it as a fwd but they’re not. They aren’t in the same mould as a David Hale who was a great fwd option and shot at goal. Gawn’s set shot kicking makes Travis Cloke look like a Bruest or Gunston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back