Position 2019 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got 3 votes for his game last year v Grundy in the H/A but I think Grundy was off for the last 1/4, didn't go that well in the PF tho
That’s was the game after Anzac Day. Very short back up.

Knew I should have started with my lovechild Nank for the 3rd year running...

View attachment 642310

Got spooked by Relton Balta, should have just stuck with Nankenstein’s monster.
Big Nank’s a deadset goer, good contested mark, loves a cuddle, good possie rate for a ruck.

Who did you start with? I think Grundy will be fine but I’m not sure about Gawn. He’s getting a lot of work put into him every week until he shows that it doesn’t work. If the same thing happens against Geelong i think im trading him out
Goldy and Lycett.

Went Lycett because he is getting plenty of ruck time with Dixon out.
Was not impressed by his game last week. Did his usual few good things but his ruck work and back up efforts were piss poor, so hes now Westy.

Ill upgrade to Gawn or Grundy when they start pumping out 110s again.

No ruck in the history of SC has averaged 130 let alone backed it up. The rule changes just make it even harder for them.

Goldy and Lycett.

Was not impressed by his game last week. Did his usual few good things but his ruck work and back up efforts were piss poor, so hes now Westy.

No ruck in the history of SC has averaged 130 let alone backed it up. The rule changes just make it even harder for them.
What about 135's ? .....2 days are a long time in SC ....You'll be praying heavily this week for Goldy, could be SC season over :p

What about 135's ? .....2 days are a long time in SC ....You'll be praying heavily this week for Goldy, could be SC season over :p
Ohhh yeah Im heaps scared and all. You know with Libba at M8 and my F4 tonning up. Hurn at D1. No punchable or Ridley. Plus I can just buy Grundy Sunday night if I want.

How you tracking mate. You go Gawndy and praying that that big Gilmore Girls loving sissy Max doesn't get worked over again tomorrow...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohhh yeah Im heaps scared and all. You know with Libba at M8 and my F4 tonning up. Hurn at D1. No punchable or Ridley. Plus I can just buy Grundy Sunday night if I want.

How you tracking mate. You go Gawndy and praying that that big Gilmore Girls loving sissy Max doesn't get worked over again tomorrow...
Yep ....and lifes lovely

You on the other hand with your ruck combo ...

giphy.gif

Draft league.

Currently running with Sauce as Ruck.

He's been dissapointing so far.
Available rucks on the waiver are;

Kruezer, Mumford, Bellchambers, Stanley. Sinclair might get dropped by his owner.

Any of these worth a punt? Or stick with Jacobs?

Goldy and Lycett.

lol kent

If you look really closely you can see the exact part of this BS where my season ended before it even began

dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back