News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here! (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is fantastic
North may very well be offering that amount to Papley, but Browne taken a simple fact and created an entire narrative out of it based on nothing.

North are offering X amount, so are now in the box seat to grab him. Where's the proof of that? The only place it exists is in Browne's mind.

$5m over 5 years for Brad Crouch, well * me

Brad is yet to put together back to back seasons and his kicking efficiency is below average for someone who wants to be paid at the elite mid level

If a club is prepared to offer that sort of long term deal to Brad who is contracted well you also need to be prepared to pony up at the trade table

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

North may very well be offering that amount to Papley, but Browne taken a simple fact and created an entire narrative out of it based on nothing.

North are offering X amount, so are now in the box seat to grab him. Where's the proof of that? The only place it exists is in Browne's mind.
$800-$900k for Papley is insane

And people are questioning if we should pay Grundy $1.2m

$5m over 5 years for Brad Crouch, well fu** me

Brad is yet to put together back to back seasons and his kicking efficiency is below average for someone who wants to be paid at the elite mid level

If a club is prepared to offer that sort of long term deal to Brad who is contracted well you also need to be prepared to pony up at the trade table

As Bicks said on AA, give him 5 but years 4 and 5 have triggers.

I'd rather keep him, especially given the s**t we got put through to get his brother into the club.

(Not throwing good money after bad, Brad is a gun, getting an unproven forward for our best mid doesn't do it for me)

I'd rather keep him, especially given the s**t we got put through to get his brother into the club.

(Not throwing good money after bad, Brad is a gun, getting an unproven forward for our best mid doesn't do it for me)
Thw PA and players dont like triggers as its easily manipulated by clubs

Brad and his manager holding us to ransom. A good reason to let the bloke go. Seeya.
Only if it nets us a top-5 pick or an elite player. Otherwise, keep him to his contract, and we'll just take the free agency compo next year (if he hasn't re-signed by then). We have to be firm this year. There's already enough player movement going on, without having to add Brad to the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given how close the Crouch brothers are to Tex it is hard to believe he would really want to go.

I bet Brad's manager put feelers out to see how much he is worth on the open market to negotiate with us a fair deal.

Tom Browne and the Tabloid crew take this to mean he wants out to generate click bait.

That is the industry. Journo/click bait author gets a.sniff of manager assessing his clients worth, they then proclaim it to be a sign that player wants out.

The sheep click on the article or watch the TV show and get anxious.

Rinse.and repeat with a different player.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

From 2013, Brad has played 83 out of a possible 185 games at the AFC. That's 45%.

This must be a factor in any responsible contract renegotiation by the club.

As a comparison, Matt and Sloane have played 79% of all possible games.

$5m over 5 years for Brad Crouch, well fu** me

I doubt this figure is correct, but if it is and brad does leave we surely are in reach of the priority pick or jack lukosious as a straight swap. Nothing will happen until we sort out the coaching setup and football department.

Wat

The fact that Jenkins was muzzled this year and now is appearing on the Trade Radio launch suggests not only he is 100% gone, but will announce it today as other players who have appeared on the launch have done the same..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
BYO scoop!

Given how close the Crouch brothers are to Tex it is hard to believe he would really want to go.

I bet Brad's manager put feelers out to see how much he is worth on the open market to negotiate with us a fair deal.

Tom Browne and the Tabloid crew take this to mean he wants out to generate click bait.

That is the industry. Journo/click bait author gets a.sniff of manager assessing his clients worth, they then proclaim it to be a sign that player wants out.

The sheep click on the article or watch the TV show and get anxious.

Rinse.and repeat with a different player.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Players dont base their career decisions on mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back