News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here! (Part 2)

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Any chance our players knowing the situation our club is in are milking the media for their bennifets financially?
More chance the AFL Media [Victorian] is milking the situation with the club than the players.

JimmyTheScoop

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2014
I wonder what jack lukosius is thinking. If he wants back to adelaide ge might see this as a very good opportunity with gc being linked to a number of our players

Re Luko. The considerations..... Former coach Mick Godden is here (depends on what Mick thinks of the Crows), Josh Francou is a coach at GCS.... not so good for us. Good mates with Connor Rozee... not so good for us, Adelaide and Vic Media.... not so good for us.

Should be a shoe in!

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta

Incredible that all 4 Crows players on that page have been linked to/received offers from other clubs in the past few weeks. Crazy coincidence.
s**t and here I was letting out the hurrahs when I thought one you were referring to was poor old Kyle...my bad.

I have lost count of how many times I have replied to posts then deleted after realising which thread I was in.

It's bloody annoying as it's just following the normal rumours from social media, most of which are made up BS.

We need an external review of the Adelaide board.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
I know why we'd be interested in Tomlinson but hasn't Stkilda been targeting him for 2 seasons now and gonna offering him a ton of cash?

This trade period will simply be Out- greenwood, keath and Jenkins. In- Frampton a couple of 2nd round picks and maybe a DFA any thing more than that and I'll be shocked!

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
It depends whether you think we will be a premiership contender in the next six years or not.

I don't think we will be. We aren't even at the bottom yet
Jesus, I made a pact to keep doing CrowCast until we won a flag. Noone needs to see a 70 year old feenix!

lunacy

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
It's literally an index for rumours so it is possible to keep up with what's going on without having to trawl through page after page of meaningless discussion to find news. The best improvement this board has seen for ages.

What the fu** is it with snowflakes getting irritated by that.
Yeah I don’t mind it. It’s just one thread. There is a rumours thread with discussion allowed, so it works well.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
So that's what it'll take to get him out ?? Ain't no one paying that.

He’s a superstar waiting for 2 straight years of not being injured. Brad is the equivalent of every elite mid in the league. He’s just not had a consistent run at it so doesn’t have the tank and confidence in his weapons. Make no mistake, Brad is a superstar, if his body allows.

Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jesus, I made a pact to keep doing CrowCast until we won a flag. Noone needs to see a 70 year old feenix!

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Because Hahndorf smashed the hills league premiership and cheney did it easy whist being paid huge under the table & had the ability to still be off his **** by the fire pit near the gate/changeroom at 10am the nexr say with no media coverage.

Great game at Echunga Oval by the way
Off his **** huh.
Doubt it. Havn a good time in company sure.

Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
He’s a superstar waiting for 2 straight years of not being injured. Brad is the equivalent of every elite mid in the league. He’s just not had a consistent run at it so doesn’t have the tank and confidence in his weapons. Make no mistake, Brad is a superstar, if his body allows.
As was mentioned on one of the footy shows tonight on the back of the Brownlow results. Goal kicking midfielders are the games power brokers. Brad is that, a goal kicking midfielder.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
As was mentioned on one of the footy shows tonight on the back of the Brownlow results. Goal kicking midfielders are the games power brokers. Brad is that, a goal kicking midfielder.

Just wait till he regains confin his legs. He’s a complete beast. Will hurt other mids when tackling and will exit stoppages on foot towards goals. He’s my favourite. Has been for years.

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I still remember the first live game I watched Brad Crouch played in the AFL. I was living in Perth at the time and it was against WC in the last round of the year. We completely towelled them up. Brad's skills though were on display. He was only 18 yet, yet had this sublime vision.

Personally, I hope he stays. I would love to see the years that he been fighting through rehab and fighting for fitness see him dominate for us .. he's good enough

edit: it wasn't his first AFL game, just the first game I saw him play live, as a teenager

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
I still remember the first live game I watched Brad Crouch played in the AFL. I was living in Perth at the time and it was against WC in the last round of the year. We completely towelled them up. Brad's skills though were on display. He was only 18 yet, yet had this sublime vision.

Personally, I hope he stays. I would love to see the years that he been fighting through rehab and fighting for fitness see him dominate for us .. he's good enough

edit: it wasn't his first AFL game, just the first game I saw him play live, as a teenager
I still remember the two seasons he’s spent in the med rooms.
Won’t give him multi and he can gtfo if he wants and we can get Luko or Rankine back.

*probs be Charlie Ballard and a second rounder

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I still remember the two seasons he’s spent in the med rooms.
Won’t give him multi and he can gtfo if he wants and we can get Luko or Rankine back.

*probs be Charlie Ballard and a second rounder
Yeah yeah yeah .. funny how the media have gone with the idea of Lukosius and Rankine being possible players in the trade ..

Maybe 1 or both of these young men are thinking about coming home. And maybe Brad doesn't have to be a part of it.

Everyone keeps bannging on about how unfair it is that GCS may get a PP. Yet Lukusious and King refuse to re-sign.

Back