News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure how I feel about this, can’t see what expertise he brings to a football club

It's an odd one. Might be good because he's got a ruthlessly geared to winning but not sure what other credentials he brings to the table. Still, it's not like we don't have a spare banker to shed. I wonder who's tipped to be departing.

Not sure how I feel about this, can’t see what expertise he brings to a football club
Me neither. I hate to bring it up but my mind went straight to the McLeod/Edwards feud when I read this. Wasn't Hewitt the major issue in that relationship breaking down?

I'm not sure if there is any truth to the friction between the Edwards family and the AFC at the moment, but god knows I'm not interested in throwing any fuel on that fire!

Leadership.

The man dragged his country across the line many a time. Also professionalism. No one got as much out of themselves in a sporting arena as Hewitt.

I do agree with you in a sense though.

Me neither. I hate to bring it up but my mind went straight to the McLeod/Edwards feud when I read this. Wasn't Hewitt the major issue in that relationship breaking down?

I'm not sure if there is any truth to the friction between the Edwards family and the AFC at the moment, but god knows I'm not interested in throwing any fuel on that fire!
He's on the Edwards side, could work well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leadership.

The man dragged his country across the line many a time. Also professionalism. No one got as much out of themselves in a sporting arena as Hewitt.

I do agree with you in a sense though.
Also a good business operator in particular sport branding.

He was mentored by Greg Norman in regard to using sporting ability to set yourself up financially independent of earnings directly from competing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reading his book, I don't think Bunj likes Lleyton too much these days (or when the book was written about 10 years ago). It's not going to help the club morale too much
Again, I think both guys will be professional enough especially after so much time.

Bunji isn't exactly a public face around the club, most supporters wouldn't even know his role.

Ley Ley wouldn't be around much anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back