News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon when Jenko does leave he is going to his spill the beans as to things that have happened over the last 3 years. Batten down the hatches boys.
Not a smart move doing this. Other clubs will be put off JJ if he reacts by spilling the beans. You dont burn any bridges. Pity though because I would love to know whats happening inside the club. I think we all would.

It was told to me by someone who has told me several things in the past that ended up true. Never a 100% strike rate on these things, but generally very solid and from different things I get told by people his is the only stuff I'd post here.
I didn’t doubt you but when you mentioned a rumour I thought you might have heard it from a friend of a friend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Under AFLCA agreements assistant coaches have to be told Aug 1 if they are coming back for the following season, anyone got any info on your coaching situation?
Yep...they're all doing a great job. We're in 8th.
Sign em up

Pyke sounds like he has great man management skills. FMD. Pyke needs to be shown the door immediately. Not a Jenkins fan but Don has well and truly lost the players. Get a decent coach and get some bloody spirit back in this club. This is ******* embarrassing currently. It's no coincidence he has had numerous players leave under his watch. Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back