News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but Charlie does seem to be making an extra effort and going out of his way to hang s**t on the club. Allegedly because Pyke/Coaches told him a few home truths about his game which seem to have had a positive effect on his overall performance since. He just a smart assed little campaigner with a capital K.

After going out in straight sets, and not having done much in those games, he really shouldn't be trolling. Looks like a Lever/Polec style flog.

How much crap would Tex be copping if it was him doing that?

Brad's one of our few defensive running mids. Check his defensive stats.

Your name seems appropriate

You're kidding right? Brad is the least defensive running mid in our entire squad, he doesn't have a defensive bone in his body

Settle on, no need to be dumb about it

Brad probably wins our B&F, he’s a former no.2 pick, under contract, and spent most of the year in the top dozen or so players in the coaches award. He finished similarly in Brownlow, after tiring towards the end of the year

Brouch is very high priced, high quality merchandise
Yes, there are very few people here that I’d let negotiate on my behalf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 6 years ?? Yeah we will be, or should be.

Maybe in the 6th year. I reckon we've got 3+ years of bottoming out ahead of us, and then 3+ years of building up to be a premiership contender.

We may get a small dead cat bounce in the meantime with a new coach

Maybe in the 6th year. I reckon we've got 3+ years of bottoming out ahead of us, and then 3+ years of building up to be a premiership contender.

We may get a small dead cat bounce in the meantime with a new coach
I'll be very surprised, provided correct changes are made in the off season, if we aren't somewhere between 6-11 next year.

Our list isn't awful, yes we played too many oldies, but there's a decent enough core to not finish below 12th.

The result this year wasn't to do with skill level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back