News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor bastard.
Are you standing on the hill?

We like to shower people we like with beer and insults.
I'm sure we will like you. Good luck, not too much

My old man told me stories about how he used to pick up loads of older women (50+) at the Arkaba back in the 80s, sounds like it was a free-for-all back in the day. All you had to do was have long hair and you were cooking with gas

Anyone that hasnt heard haggis speak on the road to the draft pod should have a listen. The way he speaks about some of the young guys is interesting. Got the feeling he believes jones should be playing afl every week after stating he was playing against men in tassie and loves the contest. Haggis is really looking forward to the next few years with the amount of retirements/list changeover etc.. doubt we will trade pick 3 unless its something extraordinary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need one, when u strike out at the arkaba you go home, it’s just not your night
Keys are in the BBQ (maybe) .. think I might slip over to Melbourne and throw a leg over Mrs zhoung while you're away ..

Hang in there though, I should be back in time for the game

Maybe Hamish should be Head recruiter for staff as well as players.
We seem to place a high standard for players but not the same standards for coaches and admin
He would make a far, far better Football Manager than Burton... with the added bonus that he can communicate.

Wouldn't want Malcolm Blight near the coaching team. His philosophies are too far removed from the modern game.

Maybe. He would be too much for Adelaide's conservatism for sure. I mean hell, there is a bunch of people who would lose their jobs and a swag of others who would be put on notice. And it wouldn't be about the game so much but more about how a football club should be set u p and operate. And then there are the players and how they might respond a la Pitman. Renewal, restructure. We must change.

Anyone that hasnt heard haggis speak on the road to the draft pod should have a listen. The way he speaks about some of the young guys is interesting. Got the feeling he believes jones should be playing afl every week after stating he was playing against men in tassie and loves the contest. Haggis is really looking forward to the next few years with the amount of retirements/list changeover etc.. doubt we will trade pick 3 unless its something extraordinary.
Haggis better speak to Reid as he was shopping pick #3 around to clubs last week at pre trade talks.

I have a feelingBurton would find your line of doubt insulting.😉
I would happily insult Burton in person... because I am insulted my membership dollars are contributing to this dud who is ripping our club apart with his gross incompetence.

My old man told me stories about how he used to pick up loads of older women (50+) at the Arkaba back in the 80s, sounds like it was a free-for-all back in the day. All you had to do was have long hair and you were cooking with gas
How times have changed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back