News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess we will find out this weekend :cool:

Are you going to put your BF account on it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure I believe the rumor that Jenkins has cleared out his locker and won't play again as he is under contract and has to front up and play AFL or SANFL if he is selected - and that is not his call it is the coaches. I wonder how much he can be fined for breach of contract if the rumor is true?

not sure I believe the rumor that Jenkins has cleared out his locker and won't play again as he is under contract and has to front up and play AFL or SANFL if he is selected - and that is not his call it is the coaches. I wonder how much he can be fined for breach of contract if the rumor is true?
The rest of his contract! Now that would be funny considering he's #1 for player's rights and all

I reckon Pyke could take JJ in a fight.

Pyke would absolutely DESTROY Jenkins in a fight

What would the first rule of ‘Adelaide Crows Fight Club’ be?

“The first rule of Adelaide Crows Fight Club; be offended that outsiders are saying that this is happening as they *don’t know know what happens inside these four walls”

*unless there’s a leak.

We should have done the Brisbane deal with this potato.

Crazy, he came into the team to replace Tippett all those years ago and now he’s gone, we look back and say we should have traded him to Brisbane when we had the chance...just like with Tippett.

If Brisbane come asking about Himmleberg, I say we take any deal they offer.

He will be out on stress leave so he can take a break

Under AFLCA agreements assistant coaches have to be told Aug 1 if they are coming back for the following season, anyone got any info on your coaching situation?

Why the interest?

You guys recruiting if you don't make the 8 as Emperor Koch has decreed and you do the "review"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back