Injury 2019 Saints Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
He might still play but he’ll hampered with soreness, he missed games with something similar last year (goes to show how bad the injury list is currently)
Any good news for us, which we could do with at the moment? Like has Acres back fully recovered, is Max King going well, etc?
Also, did Longer have a pretty serious hammy? Seems like he's been unavailable for weeks.

Nutsngum

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 14, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers FC
Just a quick FYI - from some reliable sources - Roberton will retire from AFL tomorrow (career over) and McCartin will be LTI for the season.
Why would he state a year off today then suddenly change his mind and announce it on a saturday?

Roberton gains nothing by officially retiring and throws away the remaining 2 years of his contract in doing so.

McCartin on the LTI list makes no sense either.

Saintbloke

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
I hope we don't use all this as an excuse for crappy team efforts and lack of desire to win- we are a club with history of making excuses for failure. Turn it around Saints!

Richo called me to see if I could play next week. But I tripped on kids toys and did an ankle.

He rang me too but I stood in a piece of LEGO with no shoes on which has finished my career .

Don’t Panic !!

Back