Injury 2019 Saints Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t be surprised if we never see Steven pull on the Saints jumper again.

Like everyone, I’m hoping Jack gets himself sorted out. He may need a change of scenery for that to occur.

Along with Paddy & Robbo, that’s three players potentially finished at our club.
Its a fair call and what ever is best for jack is all that matters.

No Robbo - Steven - Paddy its going to be interesting to see where our list is next year.

And Billings - Gresh - Newnes not signed up yet

No Robbo - Steven - Paddy its going to be interesting to see where our list is next year.

There’s certainly going to be some money available to splash around that’s for sure. Billings, Gresh & Newnes will get well compensated if they choose to stick around! We are going to need to throw a few Hail Mary deals at unsigned guns just to reach the cap.

Possibility of Steven retiring or moving clubs increases
Poor old jack most likely doesn't know whats happening tomorrow let alone next year

Apologies for the intrusion. Just wanted to extend my empathy towards Jack Steven and to wish him all the best. As someone who has an ongoing battle with "the black dog" myself, it's definitely very tough and it's great to see the Sainters supporting him through these times. Hope we see him back out on the field very soon. Up there as one of my favourite opposition players to watch. Love the way he goes about it.

I just hope Stuv gets the help he needs and gets through the other side. Whatever that means for his future in footy is inconsequential in the bigger scheme of things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for the intrusion. Just wanted to extend my empathy towards Jack Steven and to wish him all the best. As someone who has an ongoing battle with "the black dog" myself, it's definitely very tough and it's great to see the Sainters supporting him through these times. Hope we see him back out on the field very soon. Up there as one of my favourite opposition players to watch. Love the way he goes about it.

Thank you and I hope things go well for you too.

I remember the sinking feeling when Winmar used to go walkabout. I have many clients with mental health issues and they have relatively normal lives. It would be extremely difficult for players like Stuv to cope with the demons and the public spotlight. Hopefully his family, club, mates, well-wishes of fans, and health professionals can see him through. If you read this Stuv-"We love ya mate keep going!"

And for members from other clubs dropping in to leave well-wishes-thanks, much appreciated!

Can't imagine how tough it is for Stuv to cope with what he's going through to then only have absolute ******* wank stain keyboard warriors question the legitimacy of his troubles all over social media.

Hope he gets all the help and takes all the time he needs. Anyone who makes a joke or tries to dismiss the seriousness of mental health issues is either a ******* moron or they haven't dealt with or known anyone with similar issues.

Billings,Gresh & Newnes are dealing with those players not available this year so they can see what the landscape looks like, add in Carlisle & King to our line up & we have our solid bookends + another year into all our 1st year players which include the mature agers & i think it still looks good.

I read somewhere that our club have tried to convince Paddy to retire already but both him, his family & management have flatly refused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would love to know where you read it as that's the first time iv heard that , anyone else read that article ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back