Podcast 2019 Saints review . Saturday 5th October 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone .
The Saints Big Footy Podcast is doing a season review this saturday at 11 am . Everyone is invited to join in . All you need is a microphone , the site we use wont let you join unless you have a working mic. No need to join up or pay anything , its free. All you have to do is message myself or George so we can send you the link on saturday morning. You can even join the page but say nothing but enjoy listening live if you want . When you join just let us know who you are so if you do decide to join in we know to introduce you .
This is a perfect chance to see how it works and whether you will be interested in joining in next year . You are allowed to disagree with anything we say at anytime as long as you are prepared to give a reason . We put up with everyones view as none of us are experts . This season Guy , Rabbit58 , George and myself have disagreed on varies issues . It is interesting to hear someone elses view , sometimes it makes you think about things from another view . But we dont try to change anyones opinion .

It is a very relaxed time , it might sound like its all organised but thats usually me just editing out the stuff ups , or the quiet times when we are all thinking about something , sometimes its about footy but usually its about i could do with a beer about now lol.

You might be nervous to talk but remember we all only started this season so we are all learning . I must admit when we first started it didnt take long to feel like just a bunch of Saint supporters sitting around talking footy .

If you have a microphone but you arent sure if it works then message me and we will jump onto a page and test it out . If it doesnt we will try to get it working . George has had lots of issues and i have had some too but hopefully it will all work on the day . If you want to listen live or join in please be online about 10:45 on saturday morning so we can make sure everyone gets the link and has no trouble connecting.

It would be good to get more people on next year . Also on the last few weeks we have got the podcast up on itunes , spotify etc so people can listen on their apps . Just search Saints Big Footy Podcast and you should find it . It has a temporary intro picture but next year we will have the proper one up .

Hope to hear from some of you .

Brainstrust . George , Rabbit58 and Big Monty.

I'd be happy to contribute next year at some stage. I've just started a sports pod and probably need a Saints outlet.

Family life prevents Saturday mornings though.
Will be great to have you on board next year . We will probably do a draft wrap up at a better time if you are interested . I will let you know .

I'd be happy to contribute next year at some stage. I've just started a sports pod and probably need a Saints outlet.

Family life prevents Saturday mornings though.
By the way , what is your sports pod about ? i'd like to listen , im always after Australian stuff. can you link it on here ?

Will be great to have you on board next year . We will probably do a draft wrap up at a better time if you are interested . I will let you know .

Draft stuff not really my forte as it takes too much time to know what you are talking about.

For my pod - search "It Should Go Without Saying" on Apple or Podbean. So far we've done cricket, AFL, EPL and NBA. Big two part NBA preview to drop in the next couple of weeks.

Draft stuff not really my forte as it takes too much time to know what you are talking about.

For my pod - search "It Should Go Without Saying" on Apple or Podbean. So far we've done cricket, AFL, EPL and NBA. Big two part NBA preview to drop in the next couple of weeks.
Sounds great , i will check it out.

So which one are you on the pod ? Adam , Andrew , Cameron or Deaglan ?

im listening to the grand final one , its really good . Looking forward to listening to the others too .

Glad to hear you like it.

You can follow it on Facebook:

great i will check it out.
Crikey , you are really good . Dont start doind a Saints pod on your own or i will have to stop ours to listen to yours lol . Seriously incredibly well done , have you done lots of podcasts before ? You guys sound so professional . Im going to listen to all the others too , i also will give you guys a plug on our Saints podcast , not that im sure if we have many listeners lol.

Glad to hear you like it.

You can follow it on Facebook:

Rabbit58 ( Neill ) and i did an Australian Survivor podcast just for fun called Australian Survivor Brainstrust Podcast . Its on itunes etc . We are going to do an Amazing Race Australia podcast too as soon as the show starts in the next few weeks . Neill also writes childrens books so we are also about to do a pod for those as well . We are mainly doing the tv show podcasts just for a bit of fun . Our survivor podcast had about 270 downloads overall which is about 270 more than i expected lol . We just ramble on and talk about whatever we want so we didnt really recap everything that happened . But it was fun doing it anyway .

We certainly arent as professionally sounding as you guys but we dont care about that , its just fun to do . If you want to do a podcast about anything and need someone to join in just let me know .
I also do a podcast , more like a radio show i guess on youtube called the missing bike podcast just for fun too . Its copywrited music and youtube every now and again block some of the pods . You can see whats around at
Themissingbikepodcast.home.blog

Its basically just music i like lol. Audio only of course .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the kind words. Actually have only been doing it for a few months, but Adam had a podcast I guested on a few times, and Cameron is in the entertainment business. And basically it has just been putting a microphone in front of what we've been doing for years.

I'll see if I can find your podcasts and give a few of them a listen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back