VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

They should benefit from our trading this year. There’s not much doubt our squad looks stronger, with real competition for places in the firsts. Might be a good year for Sandy.
The mature age recruits should help for sure, as they'll have an instant impact at the level. All proven players at that level so they will benefit greatly.

A stronger performing Sandy side can only help our firsts too.

The mature age recruits should help for sure, as they'll have an instant impact at the level. All proven players at that level so they will benefit greatly.

A stronger performing Sandy side can only help our firsts too.
Although some decent players went out. Mav, Minch etc. Critical that they get some very good non Saints players.

I hope that this article is correct and Sandringham will be playing a curtain raiser before a Saints game (more than one game would be great!)
It can only add to the gameday experience and something to look forward to next year.
The addition of the mature age players has certain made our list look more exciting and there will be quite a few players missing out every week that deserve to be seen

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-19/vfl-curtainraisers-set-to-return-to-mcg-in-2019

I hope that this article is correct and Sandringham will be playing a curtain raiser before a Saints game (more than one game would be great!)
It can only add to the gameday experience and something to look forward to next year.
The addition of the mature age players has certain made our list look more exciting and there will be quite a few players missing out every week that deserve to be seen

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-19/vfl-curtainraisers-set-to-return-to-mcg-in-2019

876EE4CE-20F6-474F-ADA2-C8AFD6237638.jpeg

Something for you from Charleston, South Carolina.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7VSwJn2.png
PbZ3VOg.png

what's going on with all the Sunday games??

anyone know if the Sandy games at Moorabbin will be in Saints colours?

I wouldn't want Sandy to be wearing Saints colours anyway, its not fair to the history of a club to force it to change its colours like that.
Nah, get stuffed.
(Sandy, not you, Nats)

they're nothing but a corpse. Milk them for all we can.

Last edited:
Just saw on the saints website that Sandy will be playing their first match at Moorabbin on May the 5th , it will be great to see them playing back at the old ground . Lets hope everyone gets behind them and we get a big crowd

Sorry guys , i didnt see there was one already started for 2019

Last edited:
Just saw on the saints website that Sandy will be playing their first match at Moorabbin on May the 5th , it will be great to see them playing back at the old ground . Lets hope everyone gets behind them and we get a big crowd

Fantastic to hear :thumbsu:

Hopefully in some sort of Saints guernsey, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back