Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Is it just me or is Sandringham a pathetic rabble that accurately mirrors the senior side? Long bombs to opposition inside attacking fifty. No direction, system and appalling skills. If this is an indication of the future, then god help us.

There's nothing there apart from Lonie. 8 goals down to the second bottom team half way through the third quarter. This in a game where a win would've seen us out of the eight on percentage only.

Don't forget to take Hamill with you when you leave, Cho. Absolutely disgraceful performance.

St Kilda Death

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
3/4 time:
Put lonie on an express flight to tassy.
Send the test of these zebras to the knackery.

Look a terrible side but in fairness due to injuries at AFL level, half of sandys best 22 are in tassy

BrutThough

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is it just me or is Sandringham a pathetic rabble that accurately mirrors the senior side? Long bombs to opposition inside attacking fifty. No direction, system and appalling skills. If this is an indication of the future, then god help us.

There's nothing there apart from Lonie. 8 goals down to the second bottom team half way through the third quarter. This in a game where a win would've seen us out of the eight on percentage only.

Don't forget to take Hamill with you when you leave, Cho. Absolutely disgraceful performance.
The zebra's don't have a forward line and it shows.
It's not a coincidence their best form coincided when King was in the team and they had someone to kick it to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enclosed_Animal

All Australian
Jun 14, 2015
Sandringham
AFL Club
St Kilda
North with 37 inside-50's for 26 scoring shots WTF!?
Marsh tries hard but has real flaws and is undersized, Joyce is a liability 1v1 and gets goals kicked on him too easily, and Clav has probably been the worst performed St.Kilda listed player two years in a row (well actually him or Pierce definitely have been but I was trying to be nice). Also Rice has played forward all year because we are determined to kill his career, and 'White forward' is the VFL version of 'Carlisle forward' which causes the floodgates to open.

Now I am sure everyone will blame the midfield. That is what most on this forum seem to blame everything on

But at this stage Sandy have had 5 more I50s (we have 46 I50s for 12 shots. They have 41 for 28 shots).

But yeah. Its always the midfields fault ...

Edit: finished with 7 more I50s and got done by 10 goals. Outside of Lonie and White in patches, and Rice trying his guts out, nothing to see here today regarding the ones next week.

Last edited:

plugger66

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC

Maybe that suggests it’s the ability of players. I know we all hope it the coaches but I just see ordinary footballers

Kilroy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 10, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Move on. Nothing to see here, except a few numbers perhaps.

5-11-41 to 14-14-98

Disposals: B.Seccull26, White 23, Rice 20, Armitage 17, Marsh 17, Answerth 16 & Fox 14. Goals: Lonie 3, Answerth 1 & Rice 1.

Even the tweet wouldn't work.

t_94

Club Legend
May 6, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda

I remember a poster did a really good post going in to detail about Richmond VFL side preparation vs Sandringham last year and it was chall and cheese.

Ads734

Club Legend
Jan 24, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
I remember a poster did a really good post going in to detail about Richmond VFL side preparation vs Sandringham last year and it was chall and cheese.
I went to a game either earlier this year or last year and saw how organised the sandy bench was compared to the geelong vfl teams bench and it was noticeable how much more structured and professional Geelongs bench was. Now obviously it isn't the be and end all. However it is indicative of the difference in professionalism that our reserve team is dealt with.

Top Bottom