VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw Freezer and Billy Longer out at Grill'd last season with a mostly Sandy crew and they looked pretty chummy, it certainly didn't look like they were acting any different. One of my cousin's son played down there last year and his mum never mentioned any bad blood between them either.

I heard Longer only lets the Saints listed boys join his clan in fortnight though

Q3 | 7' Cats hit the board first in the third, converting a set shot.
🦓
27 | 36
🐱
#VFL #daretodazzle

Q3 | 6' Brandon White is heating up with four touches already in the quarter.
🦓
27 | 30
🐱
#VFL #daretodazzle

HT It's a close affair as the Cats hold on to their lead of just three points heading into the half time break. Disposals: Answerth 13, Fox 13, Seccull 13, Mayo 12 & Tahana 12. Goals: Seaton, Marsh, Batten & Noone. #VFL #daretodazzle

D_Vl5JFVUAAtIuc.png

0 replies 1 retweet 4 likes

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3QT Just seven points in it as we head into the final term. Big quarters from White and Tahana has kept us right in this! Disposals: White 20, Tahana 19, Seccull 18, Mayo 16 & Fox 16. Goals: Haidon, Seaton, Marsh, Batten & Noone.

3QT Just seven points in it as we head into the final term. Big quarters from White and Tahana has kept us right in this! Disposals: White 20, Tahana 19, Seccull 18, Mayo 16 & Fox 16. Goals: Haidon, Seaton, Marsh, Batten & Noone.

White auditioning big time for his next club 🤦‍♀️

Classic bad kicking is bad football for the Zebs in the last.
7 points down at 3/4 time, but in the 4th Geelong kick 3.0, Zebs kick 0.3.
3 goals to Aaron Black.

Surely Jackson Ferguson’s not playing for Sandy 😱

Remove this Banner Ad

Back