VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

saintkildaman

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Trying to work put how I can watch this game from NSW. I'm sure I've watched it off the 7 app numerous times but I can't work out how to change the settings to get Vic tv.

Any help from any tech geniuses would be much appreciated.
+ 1. No idea how to get change it to NSW. Shame, was really looking forward to watching Sandy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

triggering bro

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Trying to work put how I can watch this game from NSW. I'm sure I've watched it off the 7 app numerous times but I can't work out how to change the settings to get Vic tv.

Any help from any tech geniuses would be much appreciated.
Get yourself a vpn service & download to your phone/tablet. Then you can choose location setting & come out of Melbourne or wherever you like. Also means you can watch other stuff from overseas such as US Netflix. There’s plenty of free vpn services however they are poor. You are better off spending a little to get a quality product. NordVPN is around $99 for a 3 year subscription.

tim_saints

Premiership Player
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles - MUFC
Nick Hind is doing himself some favours today, has about 15 in the first quarter, taking the game on, line breaking pace! Looks another level atm, call up for him shouldn’t be far away one would think.

Also like the look of Marsh! Very quick for a big fella.

Top Bottom