VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

I HAve been trying to find the Sandy team for tomorrows game, so I went to the Sandy site. Talk about not being user friendly. I am still none the wiser.

Don't see the point in playing Rowe at full forward!
Surely we didn't bring him in to play that role!
Out of the 2 new boys you would think they would play Marsh there, but i understand why
They are keeping him back. Won't be too long before he finds himself in the senior side me thinks!
Has plenty to offer!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is that blue line game time? and if so why is coff at 50%?

I know it's not fair to invade on young player's privacy etc, but it would also be nice to know what's going on with him..

Had a llok today and saw the following. Warney and his son and about 10 sainters. Also saw Clark ok early and very well in the second half. Coffield very ordinary early much better after half time. White probably best on the ground. Faded in the last. Billy doing what billy does. Winning hit outs and taking no contested marks. Dunstan played well but is just to slow. Armo a fair bit of the ball but doubtful he plays again. Hind is fast. Maybe to fast. Played well but needs to slow down when kicking. Joyce gets his job done. Rice looks older than Dean. Tries hard but to slow. Phillips just fair. Brede Secculls brother kicked 4 in his first game. And the GOAT sat just in front of me. Didn't excite me but im sure it excited him.

Don't see the point in playing Rowe at full forward!
Surely we didn't bring him in to play that role!
Out of the 2 new boys you would think they would play Marsh there, but i understand why
They are keeping him back. Won't be too long before he finds himself in the senior side me thinks!
Has plenty to offer!
I don't mind it. We are clearly struggling for a key forward with both Max and Paddy out.

Rowe is only on the list if we get a few more injuries to key backs. I'd say it's unlikely we'll need him and he won't he offered a contract next year.

Marsh on the other hand could be a long term prospect so we need to put the time into developing him where we tjink we might use him into the future.

I don't mind it. We are clearly struggling for a key forward with both Max and Paddy out.

Rowe is only on the list if we get a few more injuries to key backs. I'd say it's unlikely we'll need him and he won't he offered a contract next year.

Marsh on the other hand could be a long term prospect so we need to put the time into developing him where we tjink we might use him into the future.
Didn’t mention either of them. Marsh played up one end most of day and was ok. Rowe is so far off afl footy that they may as well give him back. Found out today that Gilbert was first asked to come back and initially said no then changed his mind but it was to late. They had already taken Rowe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back