VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunstan was probably our best player yesterday give it a rest.

Definitely. He want at 70% efficiency and almost every one of his touches as an inside mid would have been in a congested situation and under pressure, I’ll take his last 2 games every day of the week. Has stood up in the void left by Steven.

Definitely. He want at 70% efficiency and almost every one of his touches as an inside mid would have been in a congested situation and under pressure, I’ll take his last 2 games every day of the week. Has stood up in the void left by Steven.
We need more that can impact clearance work not less.

Did you watch his direct kick to Members which resulted in a goal?

He's kicking isnt bad, just overcooks it.

Not sure one example proves that he's an ok kick. It's got to be about the full package. He also drilled one out on the full in the first quarter. He's not as bad a CJ used to be, but he's still not as good as we'd want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably when he deserves it.
Only been in the gig for 20 odd games.
Lol what he's been at the club for literally years.

From development coach. To forward line coach (how well had our forward line and ball movement been), to now VFL senior coach. Last year was his first year and they finished bottom 3 which was below sides without AFL listed talent.

Having attended the qtr time addresses I'm surprised at how laid back he is. Very quiet. Very reserved. Very little drive.

Yet they resigned him for another 2 years despite the poor finish last year.

Go read his review of rices game last week and tell me if you agree with what he said...

Will do a proper write up later but at 1/4 time some random thoughts:

White hitting Winx on the lead #future
Whites ball use is seriously head and shoulders above everyone here

Whoever decided to play winx as the only tall forward (with 3 tall backs and Rowe relief rucking) should never ever work at our club again! One contest he had 3 on him FFS!

Bad kicks in the back half kill us. IMO its the reason we are 5 goals down. Hind main culprit

Armo telling clark where to stand at a throw in right in front of me. Clark disagreed and went in the opposite direction. Longer tapped it straight to clark who ran through about 4 opposition players at the stoppage and had a flying shot (that just fell short). Have a feeling Clark might be better coaching armo than the other way around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back