VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Took a couple of nice marks and git a bit of the ball. Thought he showed a lot of composure and did some lovely side steps.

To be honest thought he Acres and Clark all looked a class above with the amount of time they created when in possession. Thought it was the best I have seen him look at Sandy.
Is that Coff your talking about ?

What was youngs tackling and pressure like?

In the inraclub he was really good at both, he wasn't bothering the scoreboard much but anytime the ball was near him he was pressuring who ever had it or making space. He looked good. I thought he might be a good pressure player but struggle to score. Seems that's not an issue for him.

In the inraclub he was really good at both, he wasn't bothering the scoreboard much but anytime the ball was near him he was pressuring who ever had it or making space. He looked good. I thought he might be a good pressure player but struggle to score. Seems that's not an issue for him.
Im very curious to see long kent parker and young in the senior team.

Clark 3 possessions in the last qtr. Enough to get selected? I'm not sure.

Acres has to come in next week.
That’s the thing though. He doesn’t have to come in. What if every single player that could be dropped plays well. And they are only possessions. We don’t know the quality. Seccall gets a lot every game but is so far off being an afl player. I would love a great win today and no one play poorly. Let the others wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s the thing though. He doesn’t have to come in. What if every single player that could be dropped plays well. And they are only possessions. We don’t know the quality. Seccall gets a lot every game but is so far off being an afl player. I would love a great win today and no one play poorly. Let the others wait
You can't pick everyone. People miss out. Not always in agreement with you P66 but I am on this.

Im very curious to see long kent parker and young in the senior team.

Probably means a drop off from Lonie for that to happen. I haven't been that impressed by Kent yet, I remember him at Melbourne and he looked pretty good though and Dees mates always rated him. He was like Freeman, always going to stop injuring himself and take them to the promised land.

S
Selectors will make that call , but Brown and Acres would be favorites to be in the side this week.

Probably means a drop off from Lonie for that to happen. I haven't been that impressed by Kent yet, I remember him at Melbourne and he looked pretty good though and Dees mates always rated him. He was like Freeman, always going to stop injuring himself and take them to the promised land.
Kent was ok. As usual, delivery to him was terrible. Put on pressure and kicked a great goal. Had several assists. Will get better as he gets used to the other forwards, patterns etc.

Agreed, but is he up to it?
I don't see a 2019 Dave being up to winning the contested ball at the bottom of the pack and getting constantly crushed all game. He can barely bend down to pick up the ball so I don't see him as physically capable of playing much senior footy unless we have no other options. He should be well playing at Sandy, but the step up in pace from VFL to AFL will kill him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back