VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
White in to Saints seniors next week? Push Paton into midfield.?
Good chance I would say
lost 4 out of the last 5 could be a couple of outs

Hind, Clark, White all in, but where and how?
Im not so in love with Hind yet , i think a few get sucked in because he has pace , he can also turn it over by trying to do too much .
Marsh will be a regular , he was sensational today and looks like he is getting fitter , did one big run with about 3-4 bounces , damn he can run.
Hunter was great too and for those who love Sier from the pies well he was chasing hunter trying to tag him
Clav took a few nice grabs and for first game back was ok , My love child Coff does some amazing things at times and then can have a brain fade , most youg lads can do that at times , still think he will be a star

Sorry , White was fantastic too , fearless and saved many goals , i love how he kicks it

Did he put the "Brandon's leaving St Kilda and going to Hawthorn because he and Cho hate either other" rumours to bed?
Unlike the mother of another youngster i spoke to last year his dad is a bit smarter and never gave anything away , as he shouldn't

Im sure your never happy , Bruce was half the reason we got as close as we did

It was a backhanded compliment, he did really well last night but Naughton last week was obscene, it looked like he has the ball on a string. The Tigers couldn't stop him.

Not sure hind plays. Still not defensive enough. Only player out next week is long I reckon so no idea who plays for him. We don’t have a like for like replacement
Run yes , defend , hmmm not so sure on that yet

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
Then keep long. Young has been ordinary. Doesn’t deserve to play. Wish he was going better.
Not if you’re serious about rewarding those who play well and dropping those who persistently don’t.

Gresham’s form in the middle has been fair to middling he’s a better forward, so he goes forward in place of long. That opens a spot in the midfield and so on, I’d like to see Paton on a wing and white given a chance down back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
Not if you’re serious about rewarding those who play well and dropping those who persistently don’t.

Gresham’s form in the middle has been fair to middling he’s a better forward, so he goes forward in place of long. That opens a spot in the midfield and so on, I’d like to see Paton on a wing and white given a chance down back.
Happy with gresh forward. Doubt Paton plays wing. If he isn’t good enough at hb then drop him for white. Who plays middle for gresh though. It’s not like that’s our strong suit. It’s the reason we probably haven’t won lately.

White does deserve a game , need to shuffle the deck to get him in if thats possible

Nov 10, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
He looked a bit loose last year too.
Yep.

IMG_9968.JPG

Back