VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Premium

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Respectfully you should know it's a team game and how many St.Kilda listed players were playing today? I doubt many. Not many experienced ones that's for sure. Stuv is coming back from a long layoff. The rest are either playing in Adelaide tonight or have 1-2 years under their belt. Others aren't good enough and we know that based on their form at AFL level.

There's half the team that are VFL listed players. Maybe they aren't good enough. In fact I know they aren't judging by our performances. Sandringham's results don't reflect our individual player development at all.
So 13 who aren’t saints
Ok - so it's exceptable to get 10.1 kicked on you in one quarter - get real

Respectfully you should know it's a team game and how many St.Kilda listed players were playing today? I doubt many. Not many experienced ones that's for sure. Stuv is coming back from a long layoff. The rest are either playing in Adelaide tonight or have 1-2 years under their belt. Others aren't good enough and we know that based on their form at AFL level.

There's half the team that are VFL listed players. Maybe they aren't good enough. In fact I know they aren't judging by our performances. Sandringham's results don't reflect our individual player development at all.
Or maybe it is reflective of it. We haven't played finals in 8 seasons.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
Well if we own it we can change the name for starters
Sandy saints
Tri colour guernsey
Something anything

Whats the whole acadamy thing?
Hows that work?
Firstly that makes the saints which the vfl won’t let happen and secondly it will still mean we get smashed today. Thirdly it didn’t hurt the hawks. More important things than a name

Or maybe it is reflective of it. We haven't played finals in 8 seasons.
I don't think so but anyway. Can't be bothered with it haha looking forward to tonight!

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Either it's a 10-goal wind or Hamill just completely lost the playing group.
Thank you DH. Thank you.
Very proud of that post.
Either:
Winner of Post of the Year 2019 or,
Winner of Most Underappreciated Post of the Year 2019.
😎
Either way, you're a winner!

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Firstly that makes the saints which the vfl won’t let happen and secondly it will still mean we get smashed today. Thirdly it didn’t hurt the hawks. More important things than a name

Would a rose not smell as sweet by any other name? William Shakespeare or Rebel Wilson. Can't remember which.

See your point, Pluggs. You can't polish a turd. You can, however, roll it in glitter! 😀

kDl0S0b.png

lIkLqjA.png

Training drills can teach technique and perhaps more importantly, decision making. But drills will only take you so far. They can’t re-create the chaos of a game that allows players to practise recognising the ‘moments’ when particular techniques need to be applied. Playing reserves is vitally important to development, especially for younger players. But it can be a wasted exercise if you can’t get your hands on the ball and spend all day just chasing the pill around. Also the perfect environment for mentoring.

Back