2nds 2019 SANFL Grand Final- Port Adelaide v Glenelg 3pm Sunday 22/9

MATCH DAY TIMINGS
8:30am | Car Parks open
8:45am | Gates open
9:15am | 2019 U17 Futures Match
11:25am | Reserves Grand Final | Norwood v Eagles
1:55pm | Official Pre-Match Entertainment commences – BAD // DREEMS perform LIVE on the West End Hill
2:20pm | Premiership Cup Entry
2:55pm | National Anthem
2:58pm | Coin Toss
3:00pm | SANFL Statewide Super League Grand Final | Port Adelaide v Glenelg

Our 74th Grand Final.
36 x Premierships, 37 x runners up.
Currently on our longest EVER Premiership drought, @ 20 years since beating Nowood in '99.

I have a great feeling about this. The SANFL and their minions in the media and oppo clubs, through all their manipulations, restrictions, conspiracies, whining and bravado, have unwittingly created the exact conditions under which we thrive - US AGAINST THE WORLD!

THIS IS WHY WE EXIST!!!

PORT BY 15 POINTS. TOMMY IS COMING HOME.

Last edited:

Marat

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2017
Marrickville
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I want this cup but it will not be the same as those that came before and I will not be gutted by any stretch if we don’t get up. This comes from someone who gave his heart to the PAFC football in the hours after our defeat to glenelg in the 1982 preliminary. That era has gone. I will be watching to see how Marshall Frampton Hayes ladhams Farrell Drew and Garner, our future, stand up in the heat of battle

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
MATCH DAY TIMINGS
8:30am | Car Parks open
8:45am | Gates open
9:15am | 2019 U17 Futures Match
11:25am | Reserves Grand Final | Norwood v Eagles
1:55pm | Official Pre-Match Entertainment commences – BAD // DREEMS perform LIVE on the West End Hill
2:20pm | Premiership Cup Entry
2:55pm | National Anthem
2:58pm | Coin Toss
3:00pm | SANFL Statewide Super League Grand Final | Port Adelaide v Glenelg

Our 74th Grand Final.
36 x Premierships, 37 x runners up.
Currently on our longest EVER Premiership drought, @ 20 years since beating Nowood in '99.

I have a great feeling about this. The SANFL and their minions in the media and oppo clubs, through all their manipulations, restrictions, conspiracies and bravado, have unwittingly created the exact conditions under which we thrive - US AGAINST THE WORLD!

THIS IS WHY WE EXIST!!!

PORT BY 15 POINTS. TOMMY IS COMING HOME.

Nothing else matters!
images

CARN THE MAGGIES!!!

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I agree with your sentiment GremioPower but with a slight twist.
Today, nothing else matters.

My mother said to me earlier this week, it may be the last grand final she gets to go to.
I want them to win it for her, and everyone else that has loved the maggies over their lifetime.

Be mindful and just enjoy the day as a tribute to our past and as a glimpse of our future.

Go maggies.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
A port team not coached by Hinkley

LETS GO!!!!
Vení, Vení
Canta Comigo
Que de las manos de Lokan
Todos la vuelta vamos a dar

My mother said to me earlier this week, it may be the last grand final she gets to go to.
I want them to win it for her, and everyone else that has loved the maggies over their lifetime.

Be mindful and just enjoy the day as a tribute to our past and as a glimpse of our future.

Go maggies.
That's precisely what I wanted it to mean. Monday, everything begin anew.

Workingclass

Senior List
Aug 8, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Go maggies.
A mate has been saying this all week, except he's one of Holly Ransom's millenials.

SureBuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
This is all about watching how our young power kids go. I just hope for no bad injuries to Ladhams, Hayes, Drew, Marshall etc.

Couldn’t care less about winning the premiership in this horrible comp. Will lose absolutely no sleep if we don’t. AFL reserves cannot come quick enough.

The thought of black and white at the top of the chimney makes me smile. Plus Port haters will have to drive past that chimney for the next 12 months, in the knowledge that the mighty Magpies are kings of the SANFL again.

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sick of this club winning nothing. Just get it done!! Yes it's sanfl but we've been losers on all levels for too long. Now we've only got two levels and still haven’t won anything. Play like real winners, like real Port Adelaide.

PS. I hope Lokan hasn't agreed to be interviewed during the game for *s sake!!

Back